The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

They certainly didn’t make finding the option to do so easy. I couldn’t get to it on their site so i googled the link for it, but beyond that it was pretty painless

9 Likes

That was what I found last year. My state dropped free file options for state taxes, and when I was helping my kids with theirs, it caused no end of problems when they free filed their fed but couldn’t file their state with the same service. When they filed their state, it was rejected because they had already filed a federal and the programs refuse to file state-only, and repeat fed filings are automatically rejected. The solution was to file the state manually, by paper.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

15 Likes

Angry Lilo And Stitch GIF

14 Likes

Deliberate obfuscation…

13 Likes
15 Likes

18 Likes

I don’t know much about either of those guys, but it’s nice to see someone push back against this rude questioning that’s become the norm at these hearings.

14 Likes

“ Sutherland was arrested back in June for spray painting the word “Groomer” on the front door of the Greenbelt library and the New Carrolton library during Capitol Pride Week.”

23 Likes

He seems nice.

Run! Run away!

11 Likes

Not only that, but does one realize how much even a few hundred thousand represents in today’s Oklahoma? One could practically buy a mansion. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes
18 Likes

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes
9 Likes

Drunk again?

7 Likes

tom cruise projector GIF

Again and again…

14 Likes

Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

9 Likes