The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

4 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes
8 Likes

“stupid is as stupid does.”

16 Likes

Do they have a clause where anyone not wearing a helmet is considered to have consented to be an organ donor?

10 Likes

You know what happens when helmet laws are repealed? Everyone’s auto insurance rates spike. Ask me how I know. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

12 Likes

BBC News - Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes sentenced to 18 years for Capitol riot

He shot his eye out.

10 Likes

Supported by transplant surgeons in need of donors, I would guess?

9 Likes
7 Likes

For the police costs, the police claim that it’s due to scope-creep of the size and duration of the event, and “not due to elevated security risks”. Hm, maybe (dubious tone). I’d want to see comparisons of how much policing costs events like the Santa Claus parade have to carry.

The jacked insurance costs don’t seem to be just for this specific event. Chalk that up to the rising incidents of mass violence, and stuff like “some Incel with a van” can definitely happen here.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

7 Likes

Oh no!

“The impression I have is that for many years, the bilateral cooperation between the U.S. and Mexico prioritized the interests of the U.S. It prioritized that drugs do not reach the U.S.,” Pérez Ricart said. Yet the U.S. has offered little to address Mexico’s concerns, such as the flow of weapons into the country. “This is called ‘cooperation?’”

Control guns? They’re asking for the impossible! /s

10 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

I believe Waters when he says he’s not on the side of Nazis, but that was a dumbass way to show it.

6 Likes

“are designed to be as divisive as possible.”

Where divisive apparently means “threatening to old rich white guys”.

9 Likes

I would be interested to know if he’s ever dressed up as the character in the past for other shows where he’s performing songs from The Wall?

5 Likes

kinda what i wondered, too. i mean Bob Geldolph did in the final act of the movie version.
:person_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Lawyer Steven A. Schwartz admitted in an affidavit that he had used OpenAI’s chatbot for his research. To verify the cases, he did the only reasonable thing: he asked the chatbot if it was lying.

:laughing: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes