The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

6 Likes

I notice the pitchers are playing on Sundays (including the Dodgers “Christian Faith and Family Day”.) Didn’t God have something to say about that?

I call upon the teams to respect their beliefs and not allow them to play on Sundays. If that means they miss out on some of the performance-related bonuses in their contracts, well, at least they won’t be pissing Him off by ignoring His Commandments.

Though I think if they do get on base, having them “advance unaided by other actions” doesn’t violate another of His Commandments – different meaning of the word “steal”.

6 Likes

EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

(Yes, it’s a damn sentence!)

14 Likes

They are free to sit out games where the Sisters appear, right? Let a backbencher (is that the term in baseball? a substitute?) play in their place?

10 Likes

Google shifts to R on yet another apps’ development cycle, and revs it.

5 Likes

This guy deserved to be bashed in the face right then and there.

6 Likes

(Yes, I know that Yahoo used a still from an SNL sketch)

7 Likes

snl season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 Likes
3 Likes

“Pastor” breaks two of 10 Commandments in a single headline. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

13 Likes

Peter Thiel plays the “and now with AI!” hype game to inflate Palantir.

8 Likes

Thomas Lepera, the municipality’s president/councilman at-large, said he’ll offer $500 gift cards to everyone who boards the bus at the end of the month. The money would come from donations, Lepera has said. Norristown, the Montgomery County seat, has no homeless shelter.

Lepera is choosing Villanova because Stephanie Sena, an anti-homelessness advocate and anti-poverty fellow at the university’s Charles Widger School of Law, has been working on behalf of an estimated 160 people experiencing homelessness in Norristown. Sena also runs a homeless shelter in Upper Darby.

Sena said that Lepera called her an “ivory tower elitist” during a brief meeting last week to discuss encampments. The meeting included Eric Tars, legal director of the Washington, D.C.-based National Homelessness Law Center.

4 Likes

Lepera, a Democrat,

Idol Survivor GIF by CBS

5 Likes

‘Young gen z activist’ sounds like a middle-aged failtroll shit poster.

9 Likes

Speaking of shit posting

4 Likes
4 Likes

And the hell of it is, that could plausibly be any male actor who was working in Hollywood in 2014; so very many have turned out to be predatory assholes.

12 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes

Why do they hate Christ?

8 Likes