The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Maybe they don’t want to risk exposing one of their own as the culprit :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Um…

3 Likes

Vomit emoji needed

11 Likes

I might need a vomit emoji giving the middle finger for that one :face_vomiting: :fu:

12 Likes
1 Like

Way to tell on yourself, Matt.

Is this enough probable cause to search his laptop?

19 Likes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-says-suspect-arrested-outside-185743640.html

Taylor Taranto, the suspect arrested near former President Barack Obama’s residence last month, will be held in police custody until his trial — but the judge overseeing his case expressed sympathy for his situation.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Zia Faruqui said he does not think Taranto is a flight risk but stated he must consider his “dangerousness” in light of the suspect’s possession of firearms and threats to elected officials.

Faruqui added that he believes Taranto was simply “taking orders.”

“I’m frustrated you’re here,” Faruqui said of Taranto. “If our system was fair, you wouldn’t be here.”

Faruqui told Taranto that the criminal justice system had “failed” him as a U.S. military veteran.

Referring to Taranto’s social media posts, Faruqui said the “temperature is way too high in political discussion” and he “doesn’t have context for his speech.”

Aren’t judges supposed to be unbiased, it sure seems like Judge Faruqui has some sympathy for fascists.

4 Likes

It’s not the first time either.

Creepy Uncle Matt

9 Likes

That’s only relevant if the judge also orders investigation of the people “giving orders.”

15 Likes

I wonder what he would say if a POC that also happened to be a veteran was detained in a similar kind of scenario

12 Likes

“Faruqui told Taranto that the criminal justice system had “failed” him as a U.S. military veteran.”

Is the judge transferring him to the military justice system? Because I don’t think that would be more forgiving. Especially for targeting a former Commander in Chief.

13 Likes

Why no, Matt Walsh, you sick fucker. Most other people do not have sexual or violent urges towards children

You are telling on yourself and someone needs to check all your computers and phones.

ETA: @DukeTrout I usually scroll the thread before replying.

america exploding GIF

16 Likes

And his basement.

10 Likes

And dig up his backyard…

11 Likes

“We all have sexual or violent urges towards children…”

1. Define “we”
  2. By definition, as a first-person plural pronoun, “we” includes the speaker.
  3. Matt Walsh needs some serious attention from law enforcement.

Coca Cola Coke GIF by Coca-Cola Oficial
Too many to mention!!

19 Likes

Senseless violence like this just makes me so mad. :rage:

2 Likes

They’re gonna have to keep her out of gen-pop; child killers tend to be especially unpopular in women’s prisons.

7 Likes

Christ, talk about telling on himself! WTAF? Maybe someone should be investigating that asshole for child abuse or molestation… FFS…

Jinx!

coca cola coke GIF

The rare triple jinx!!!

Party Soccer GIF by Coca-Cola

Or QUAD!!!

Old School Drinking GIF by Bounce

11 Likes

11 Likes

Whelp, I guess she’s going to resign then? Seeing as Anna Paulina Luna being a Congresswoman isn’t explicitly mentioned in the Constitution, her being in office must also be unconstitutional.

7 Likes