The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

I mean, those 20 people in Riyadh are definitely hostages, so I get it, but that’s why you don’t get in bed with these people to begin with

5 Likes

https://reddit.com/r/KnowledgeFight/s/7qTMG7uK4I

3 Likes

Back in my day, those who did graffiti where much more artful than that

3 Likes

Lord, what a fucked up timeline…

9 Likes
2 Likes

:face_exhaling:

3 Likes

Feelz like grooming to me.

While Protzman was the leader of the group, he introduced Tiny Teflon in March 2022 by featuring her on a live chat in his Telegram channels. During the chat, and in subsequent appearances, the pair would use gematria to make links between everything from the 2011 movie The Smurfs and the timing of Trump’s appearance in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York to conclude that Q’s predictions about the mass execution of the child-trafficking cabal is about to come true. It’s not known if there was any familial connection between Protzman or Tiny Teflon, or how they knew each other.

Sick bastards.

6 Likes

STFU.

Or, maybe go say it to his face.

6 Likes

Oooooh, I might even pay a bit to see that!

Elite Yankee Saburo Punch GIF

11 Likes

More accurately, to his chest. I hate the feed-the-stereotype sort of story this evolved into. “Rich, kind white family saves stupid but huge Black kid who would have died on the streets.” Some very intelligent guys play in the NFL. John Urshel is a mathematician, for God’s sake! Laurent Duvernet-Tardiff MD is an orthopedic surgeon, as is Mark Steven Adickes MD. The list goes on. I don’t know how intelligent Oher is, but the man speaking publicly right now bears no resemblance to the characterization from the movie.

11 Likes
1 Like

Hey management company:

Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

Want that rent money? Sue the embezzler. The tenants have receipts, you don’t.

11 Likes

She’s calling him “Coach”…

Skyler Shut Up GIF by Breaking Bad

12 Likes

Sad Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

7 Likes

Father Ted GIF by Pixel Bandits

9 Likes

They paid your agent. You fuckhead.

11 Likes

Her reelection comes up again in one year. Time to roll up our sleeves.

10 Likes

FTA:

“For a group who have claimed to be all about ‘saving the children’ using a child to push your own beliefs is disgusting and disturbing.”

projector GIF

Also, shudder

10 Likes

His children must be so proud.

7 Likes
5 Likes