The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

3 Likes

Problem? I thought it was a feature!

6 Likes
7 Likes

Paywalled, but the headline sums it up. Jordaddy to be re-educated (not that it will help).

14 Likes

It’s not like he’s been using his licence to practice for years. He’ll probably refuse the courses, and double-down the victimhood.

11 Likes
8 Likes

Assholes

7 Likes

What happened to the classics like “pull my finger” and “I’ve got your nose”?

4 Likes

Or your uncle lowering you head first over the toilet bowl!

Good times

3 Likes

Well, I’m going to start lumping Jerome Powell in the asshole category.

And a big middle finger to CBS for the bad headline. A “strong economy” is the exact opposite of what Powell wants. He wants to slow the economy (by his own admission) because he thinks inflation is due to low unemployment and increased wages rather than continued price gouging by corporations.

I tried to come up with a good metaphor here, but I’m at a loss for words. He keeps doing the same thing, expecting a different result, but it just keeps making things worse.

5 Likes

Vishal Garg, the CEO who mass-sacked employees over Zoom, suffers epic SPAC disaster as Better.com shares nose-dive over 90%

8 Likes
2 Likes

What The Hell Reaction GIF by Laff

9 Likes
3 Likes

Words fail. Except, “what an asshole.”

Archive version: https://archive.ph/u8Ce5

ETA: Just saw that @RickMycroft nailed this one last week. Sorry!

8 Likes

The brave defender of poor picked-on rich white guys.

Indeed.

11 Likes

The way the Supreme Court is going, they could win.

Programs should start thinking of ways to achieve their objectives by solely race neutral methods so they can hit the ground running if it continues to regress.

Like basing eligibility by zip codes based upon poverty stats etc.

8 Likes

:weary: I guess the alternative is like Lance…

6 Likes

Prepare for the worst. Fight for the best.

6 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/28/business/american-airlines-largest-dot-fine-delays/index.html

In the longest of the delays, passengers sat aboard a plane in Texas in August 2020 for six hours and three minutes. The 105-passenger flight had landed after being diverted from the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport due to severe weather, with the DOT alleging that “American lacked sufficient resources to appropriately handle several of these flights once they landed.”

3 Likes