The Gallery of Putin Ass-Kissing Assholes

I could have gone the rest of the day without having to see that particular photo again…
Ew Wtf GIF by Married At First Sight

5 Likes

https://ni.hil.ist/@riotmuffin/110398341004768780

not boomer supporters of Medea Benjamin and the elder pacifists from Women Against Military Madness (WAMM).

WAMM and the local Veterans for Peace invited Medea Benjamin to town to speak on her new book, in which she blames the Ukranian people for Putin’s war and encourages capitulation. A small group of antifascists showed up to protest, sing, and hand out flyers calling out Benjamin’s well-documented collaboration with fascists, and cheering for victory for the Ukranian (and Russian) working class.

The WAMM/VFP crew took exception to this, to the point of throwing punches, and declaring the “public event” off-limits to antifascists. One antifascist decided to stand in the entryway, at which point WAMM, VFP and the owner of the leftist community center called police… leading to the photos you see here. Nobody was arrested.

Benjamin’s talk seemed poorly attended, with nobody of less than senior citizen age coming in through the entrance where the protest was held.

Hm. Violent tankie pacifists, that doesn’t scan right.

6 Likes

Many Ukrainians would object to that on the grounds that thousands of working class Russian men are endeavouring to kill them.

3 Likes

https://archive.is/9Axr7

2 Likes
2 Likes

This need to have secret second families is always an indicator of a gangster mentality. IIRC Lavrov also had one.

5 Likes

For some reason the article doesn’t explain Russian patronymics properly, making the evidence of the children’s names seem more speculative than it really is.

In the report, the Navalny team alleges that multiple anonymous sources close to the couple have confirmed that Solovyov is the father of Abrosimova’s two children. The twins reportedly share the middle name “Vladimirovna,” in what appears to be a derivation of the propagandist’s first name.

4 Likes

Thanks @vermes82

6 Likes
2 Likes

Nikki Haley’s campaign says she misspoke when saying U.S. needs to ‘align’ with Russia | PBS NewsHour

5 Likes

“This is completely ridiculous, she obviously misspoke,” spokesman Ken Farnaso told The Associated Press on Saturday. “No one one has been tougher on Russia than Nikki Haley.”

Asked to comment on the interview, Haley in a statement to AP called the country an “enemy” and referred to President Vladimir Putin as a “thug.”

“I fought them at the U.N. and I will continue to fight them,” Haley said. “They want to destroy us and our allies and they are not to be trusted.”

How in the hell is she “being tough” on Russia, other than saying, “Neener, neener” ?

drunk samson & gert GIF by vrt

4 Likes

I mean it’s the UN and Russia is on the security council.

In that regard, being tough on them is limited to saying “neener, neener”

2 Likes

Shoulder Shrug Idk GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like
2 Likes

via thehill:

GOP Ukraine amendments draw Republican opposition

Two GOP-sponsored amendments pertaining to Ukraine drew opposition from within the party on Thursday, with two Republicans speaking out against the measures on the House floor.

An amendment sponsored by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) — which would strike $300 million of funding for Ukraine from the underlying bill — faced criticism from Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.), who said he would “oppose any cutting of the defense because we know this is a worldwide war that we’re in of authoritarians versus democracies; this is not a war we chose, war criminal Putin is the person who started the war on Feb. 24.”

He cited former President Ronald Reagan, saying he believes in “peace through strength.”

The next amendment considered was sponsored by Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), which would prohibit security assistance for Ukraine. Rep. Victoria Spartz (R-Ill.), who was born in Ukraine, spoke against the measure on the House floor.

“I disagree that Ukraine is not a national interest,” Spartz said. “Stopping this war and deterring aggressors like China and Russia, it is in our national interest.”

“Now we need to help Ukraine and we need to understand that, you know, there are a lot of life are going to, you know, to be lost for Ukrainians, but we need to make sure that we don’t have never-ending war and better and faster security assistance will be help to restore peace.”

9 Likes

Wrong flag next to user name.

5 Likes

The man sitting stage left did indeed start the war.

12 Likes

Dear Mr Hinkle. Some asshole is using your name to post stupid fucking tweets.

10 Likes
4 Likes

As I said in the main invasion topic…

6 Likes