Putin barely let Carlson speak, then humiliated him (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/09/putin-barely-let-carlson-speak-then-humiliated-him.html

7 Likes

I don’t know about the picture, I see Carlson as more of a “Thank you Sir! May I have another?” type.

29 Likes

Putin him in his place! :rofl:

21 Likes

Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

25 Likes

Putin to MAGAts and America First-ers:

25 Likes

Didn’t watch any of this - but did Putin do this in English?

I ask as it’s pretty much common knowledge he’s fluent in English, German etc but tends to use a translator for reasons.

That guy is a living manipulation machine.

22 Likes

19 Likes

Of course, the funny-sad-hilarious-pathetic thing about this is Carlson will just double down on his devotion to Putin. Once you are in the sway of someone like that, you will defend all manner of abuse.

23 Likes

Tucker, Vlad… either, or, doesn’t matter, this GIF is for you…

ted-lasso-middle-finger

19 Likes

Killing Eve Villanelle GIF by BBC America

15 Likes

Gotta love it when politicians discuss Christianity or any religion. They are only religious because of the implied respect for authority.

17 Likes

That’s the anecdote that Trump keeps using.

4 Likes

…upholding traditional Christian values.

17 Likes

He sent him to prison after the interview?
Or invited him horseback riding?
I guess it depends upon who gets to decide.

5 Likes

Putin is just reminding Tucker that he’s the sub in this relationship

14 Likes

Completely off-topic, but I’m having a synchronicity; for some reason Hengist and Horsa popped into my brain early this morning.

8 Likes

Said the former KGB officer.

12 Likes

8 Likes

This is Carlson exhibiting textbook battered stooge syndrome, oddly reminiscent of Ted Cruz’s treatment at the hands of tfg.

Longest two hours of his life, I bet. I wonder if an awful sense of enlightenment hit him, at last - this his life, now. Serves him right.

14 Likes

Nice chalk horse; something Picasso-esque about it.

8 Likes