Elon whines about "bot attack" as his pro-Russian Twitter poll trends Ukraine's way and country's ambassador to Germany tells him to "fuck off"

Originally published at: Elon whines about "bot attack" as his pro-Russian Twitter poll trends Ukraine's way and country's ambassador to Germany tells him to "fuck off" | Boing Boing

14 Likes

@beschizza He’s the former ambassador. In July he engaged in some Holocaust denial/revisionism [denying the part played by a WW2 Ukrainian Nazi in the deaths of 800k Jews]. After complaints from the governments of Germany, Israel, and Russia, Ukraine announced that his time as an ambassador would end on Sept 30.

29 Likes

The illegally annexed territories seem to be less and less under Russian control every day.

Piss off Elon.

39 Likes

When I think of diplomacy; the exemplar is always an emotionally stunted oligarch with delusions of relevance.

33 Likes

Oh.

Well, fuck that guy, then. Shame, he had the right idea just this once.

27 Likes

Stopped clock, and whatnot.

19 Likes

Yeah, send a bunch of international poll workers into a war zone to validate the lies and delusions of a catastrophic military failure by one of history’s greatest fools.

15 Likes

What a conundrum this is for all those MushBros.

5 Likes

“In closing, I present to you my proof that Twitter is full of bots. I rest my case.”
Lionel Hutz

17 Likes

Hey Muskrat:

20 Likes

Musk: We can settle this all peacefully with a vote as long as everyone agrees in advance to respect the outcome! Who agrees?

Twitter: [votes against inane idea]

Musk: Obviously this vote is rigged and I refuse to acknowledge the outcome.

46 Likes

He didn’t even realise that Ukrainians will stop fawning over him for Starlink now.

16 Likes

Maybe people whose biggest bot attacks have been on twitter rather than involved cluster munitions should try blowing less hard. I’m not betting on it, of course; though I could be persuaded to take odds on someone being called a pedo guy along the way.

15 Likes

Weird.

It’s like people would rather live in a free and open society rather than under the thumb of a dictator whose enemies always seem to fall out of windows or have heart attacks.

Weird.

26 Likes

I find my distaste for Elon Musk rising every day. You’d think that an individual involved selling products/services to the public would be more inclined to shut fuck up about stuff.

29 Likes

This will be entertaining.

30 Likes

Musk wants to be a hero. First he wanted to save the boys in the cave with his mini-sub, but a “pedo guy” said that it was useless. Now, “Saint Elon” has brought the miracle of Starlink to Ukraine, so he wants to top that by single-handedly bringing peace.

15 Likes

26 Likes

can we just add One who buggers off to Mars and we never hear from him again? Because I like that one

28 Likes

My mental discussion, every time I see something Elon is saying lately:

Hmm, is he an idiot or a fascist sympathizer?

Yeah, definitely both.

Don’t forget when he promised to provide ventilators, but they turned out to be useless bpap machines because he didn’t know the difference. Actually, come to think of it, there are a whole lot more of these examples - he constantly feels the need to be the hero but can’t be bothered to actually learn anything about the situation, so the only thing he ultimately does is just get mad at the people who point out his “helpful” ideas and actions are, you know, useless bullshit.

27 Likes