The Gallery of Putin Ass-Kissing Assholes

Oh you mean like another American–one who engages in actual journalism–currently in jail there?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-questioned-about-american-journalist-evan-gershkovich-who-has-been-detained-in-russia-for-more-than-300-days/ar-BB1i0GUG

Putin questioned about American journalist Evan Gershkovich, who has been detained in Russia for more than 300 days

Can we trade him for Tucker?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-claims-jailed-us-journalist-evan-gershkovich-was-caught-red-handed-receiving-secrets/ar-BB1i0elY

Putin ‘ready to talk’ as he hints at prisoner swap for jailed US journalist Evan Gershkovich

3 Likes

If he’s following appropriate forms, Putin’s invitation to talk about Gershkovich should come in a note composed of letters cut out from magazines.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Carlson suggested Vladimir Putin might release the reporter into his custody, providing a trophy to return with from his trip.

What Putin gave was the strongest hint yet of what he wants in return.

He talked about a Russian “patriot” who had “eliminated a bandit” in a European capital, seeming to confirm previous reports that Russia is demanding a prisoner swap with Vadim Krasikov.

The assassin, a suspected Russian intelligence agent, killed a Chechen separatist in a Berlin park in 2019.

Putin claimed negotiations were under way and “an agreement could be reached”.

We already know those complicated talks are not new, involve three countries and likely at least two American prisoners.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Trump’s remarks on Saturday quickly raised alarm among many political pundits in the US.

“Sounds as if Trump is kind of encouraging Russia to attack our Nato allies,” David Corn – an MSNBC analyst and the Washington DC bureau chief of Mother Jones – said on X.

Meanwhile, conservative political commentator Alyssa Farah Griffin said Trump’s comments were “music” to the ears of Russian leader Vladimir Putin

is this really happening? where the fuck am I?

7 Likes

“The Russian leader’s first interview with Western media since invading Ukraine comes at an opportune time.”

Yes, auntie Beeb - that would be because Wowa alone and entirely controls when and whom he grants an interview. Duh. Comes at an opportune time, my ass. Was scheduled according to Wowa’s plans.

7 Likes

Are you asking yourself right now, Bin ich Welle oder bin ich Teilchen?!?

4 Likes

most likely both and neither? at least I can still “feel” the “boundaries” of my “body”. so, I have to assume I do in fact have mass.

3 Likes

But do you know exactly where you are?

5 Likes

absolutly not. it is very verschmiert.

4 Likes

Removed all the unnecessary fluff. Why do commentators add all that garbage, as if they can’t believe their own ears, even after all these years of Trump?

8 Likes

It would be nice if they had a balanced comparison every time they mentioned Biden’s age. “Some voters remain concerned about Biden’s age, but perhaps fewer than those with concerns about Trump’s history of rape, admitted serial sexual assault, bribery of foreign
governments, attempted overthrow of Democracy, continuous attempts to ingratiate himself to a murderous Putin, cheating at taxes, as well as Trump’s pathological dishonesty. And Trump is old too, and started with fewer marbles than Biden.”

8 Likes

Perhaps Tuck the FK can learn Russian and just move there permanently for live shows.

2 Likes
2 Likes

8 Likes

Tucker be like, “Thank you, sir. May I have another?”

6 Likes

1/6 There was once this republic that lasted for more than 200 years.

2/6 This republic had a minority faction in parliament that supported Russia.

3/6 This republic also had antique procedural rules that allowed one person to halt a vote.

4/6 Some legislators from this republic used procedural rules to support Russian imperialism.

5/6 Then this republic ceased to exist.

6/6 I was thinking of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. What were you thinking of?

12 Likes

I was thinking of Rome and getting really confused. But in my defense, I’m supposed to think about it at least once a day.

8 Likes

Who is the weak man? You shall know him by his itinerary. The weak man knows that Ukraine is what matters, so he goes to Texas. The weak man of Congress buys some casual clothes, has a staffer write a speech about the border, and recites it word-for-word. A real invasion is replaced by a pretend one. The weak man invites us to fear phantoms rather than face issues.

10 Likes