The Gallery of Thatcher- and Reagan-Inspired Assholes

That’s from the same playbook that Team Nixon used in the run-up to the 1968 presidential election.

1 Like

Wikipedia still calls it a “conspiracy theory” :confused:

1 Like

Wikipedia probably only has firsthand testimony and personal admissions of guilt, which don’t count as reliable evidence in Wikiland, and are inadmissible. The gatekeepers won’t allow evidence to be admitted until somebody else says it’s so, and then they’ll only allow that there is “controversy” over it.

Cynical? Me? What gave you that idea.

1 Like

Jeeesus, that looks like he just burst out of some poor space-trucker’s chest.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Just wait. Any moment now, the NY Times will print an article which uses those firsthand testimony and personal admissions of guilt, and that can be cited. Any moment…

1 Like
2 Likes

Offenders could be made to pick up litter or wash police cars within 48 hours of being given an order.

I can’t see how that could ever go wrong

:laughing:

I remember seeing a documentary about British Leyland, and one of the workers talked about how they knew which cars were going to the police and how they would always be covered in All Cops Are Bastards graffiti before they got to the paint shop.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.