The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

6 Likes

Pssst:

14 Likes

Next up on COVID’s Bigotfest 2020 tour, New Hampshire.

10 Likes

There was a beaded face mask advert on the BBS home page this AM. If i see it again I’ll grab it.

Perhaps a companion piece for that stupid and irresponsible zipper mask ad in the BB Shop.

9 Likes

Whose comment section mysteriously vanished…

7 Likes

The same beaded mask…

Sexy? Maybe. PPE? Definitely not.

10 Likes

And unless i’m missing them the comments in the meta thread about that also mysteriously vanished. :thinking:

7 Likes
11 Likes

How long before the FBI is pulled off the case?

{I don’t like either source, and the WSJ is paywalled. Oh well.}

12 Likes

Republicans are going to have to spend in states that weren’t in play. Collins, Graham, Ernst, McSally etc - clean sweep please!

14 Likes

Now they’re being boycotted by Latinx people.

15 Likes
15 Likes

I hope there is equal enthusiasm for funding the legal teams to defend the voters who will be disenfranchised immediately before the election with no time to challenge. This rat is backed into a corner, and it will fight dirty and bloody. (Meant figuratively, but could easily become literally.)

12 Likes

You first.

13 Likes

:man_facepalming: Wow, the ignorance stinks from here!

14 Likes

133,000 US citizens are dead. ICUs flooded. Uncountable numbers of people with systemic damage, including heart and brain. And this gentleman using his clout to discourage testing.

12 Likes

Criminal fucking negligence; that’s irresponsible as fuck.

14 Likes

He should be tested, and not just for C19.

5 Likes

Unanue defended himself during a Friday morning appearance on Fox News, decrying the boycott as “suppression of speech.”

He should write an open letter in Harper’s about it. I hear they’re into that sort of thing…

He also questioned why his past praise of former president Barack Obama went unchallenged, but Thursday’s remarks about Trump prompted such swift criticism.

If you need to have this explained to you, you should not be in charge of a household lending library, let alone a massive multinational corporation.

The only Goya stuff we typically buy is their canned coconut milk, but it’s been out of stock at our local supermarket for a while now (either panic buying or supply chain issues, or a bit of both), so we’ve already found an alternative and I guess we won’t be switching back if the stock ever stabilizes.

14 Likes

The residents and activists of Montgomery, AL who walked rather than give their money to a transit system that supported racism have something to say about that…

18 Likes