The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

5 Likes

The cops took the guy at his word, drove him home, and didn’t give any sort of punishment to his actions whatsoever because he “wasn’t a Trump supporter” and freeze peach (to which the ACLU called bullshit)… so I guess it doesn’t count if you are of the right ilk.

2 Likes

I’m sure that they’ll adapt. When your crazy conspiracy theory seems wrong, just add more crazy!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Nice!

10 Likes

Well, I guess it’s all ok then…

2 Likes

I really have a hard time believing his story.

5 Likes

Cambridge Analytica

7 Likes

“Could it be…Putin?” said in The Church Lady voice.

8 Likes

Bannon must surely sleep with one eye open.

2 Likes

Joey Gibson’s latest regularly scheduled provocation went according to script

The mayor is so disappointed in Portland

6 Likes

Probably just closes his inner eye lids.

2 Likes

Nice.

3 Likes

Blackface been very very very good to Kelly.

9 Likes

Florida and Georgia? Wonder who they voted for? /s

7 Likes

Those are the old school white supremacists, who always had funding issues and turned to crime on the side.

The new school ones don’t seem to have any money problems and travel from rally to rally across the country. Hm.

https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/funding-hate-how-white-supremacists-raise-their-money
Counterfeiting? From the playbook.

From the 1980s to the 2000s, some white supremacists have occasionally also attempted to engage in counterfeiting in order to raise money for their activities, a tactic promoted by the white supremacist novel The Turner Diaries , written by William Pierce, the founder of the National Alliance. Indeed, one white supremacist terrorist plot in the early 2000s was actually foiled after two of the plotters were arrested in Boston for trying to pass a counterfeit bill they had made.

6 Likes

Because of course he does.

5 Likes

In a statement, Athan Manuel, director of the Sierra Club’s lands protection project, said, “Perhaps it’s the numerous investigations, the potential criminal charges eating at him, or the fact that he still doesn’t even know what department the Forest Service is under, but Ryan Zinke would best be served by focusing on the people rather than making disgusting and dangerous accusations.”

Burn!

8 Likes
6 Likes

White nationalist Richard Spencer, who coined the term “alt-right,” said he has never had contact with Fields and does not plan to attend his trial. He said he hopes the trial does not paint all members of the movement as violent.

Because they’ve suffered so much oppression already. /s

9 Likes