The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Must be nice to wear privilege goggles all the time.

8 Likes

Different, yes. ā€œBetterā€ is debatable.

7 Likes

Even with that, it takes a special gift to whitesplain to the victims of racism that American is largely non-racist now.

4 Likes

it takes some pretty big willful ignorance.

I am about as pasty white as you can get and it is fucking obvious racism is alive and well.

8 Likes

Because he entirely misunderstands the nature of racism? Also, cause heā€™s white and a man, and if HE doesnā€™t see it, it must not exist?

6 Likes

Another MLK verbal ā€œslip upā€.

6 Likes

And just maybe he didnā€™t have a history as well as he owned the fuck up to and didnā€™t go with a sorry you were offended nonpology like the other guy. That makes a whole lot of difference.

That said St. Louis, privileged white guyā€¦ not at all surprised here.

6 Likes

Oh, I know; Iā€™m just gob-smacked by such immensely oblivious audacity.

6 Likes

Of course! I think itā€™s always a good idea to say it out loud, for those who continue to doubt white privilegeā€¦ which seems to be quite a large number of white peopleā€¦

5 Likes

Gurlā€¦

Did you see the nonsense Laura Ingraham spouted about minority privilege regarding AOC?

Like, just how delusional ARE these fuckers?!?!

Do they still believe in absolutely irrefutable things like fire being hot, water being wet, or gravity?

(That may be overly hyperbolic, but I really have to wonder, given their apparent total detachment from realityā€¦)

11 Likes

Pretty fucking delusionalā€¦ Iā€™m still trying to understand how Ingraham still has a damn show, tho.

6 Likes

Weird how itā€™s only ever affluent White folks (usually men) that have such a ā€œslip of the tongue.ā€

8 Likes

That theyā€™re all weather forecasters is even more weird. He will not be the last.

5 Likes

ā€œOnce is happenstanceā€¦ā€

5 Likes

The guy also makes the argument that white people can simply be better actors than other races or disabled people, and therefore their white washing is fine. So itā€™s the blind leading the blind.

7 Likes

Ingram: So, when you canā€™t debate a point, you throw back ā€œwhite privilege, you canā€™t understand,ā€ and then thereā€™s nowhere for that person to go. You shut down debate.

Because facts are facts. Theyā€™re not up for debate.

6 Likes

Yet they still try to gaslight and mindfuck people with flagrant attempts to deny reality; like ā€˜alternative factsā€™ and ā€œtruth isnā€™t truth.ā€

7 Likes

Newly released video footage appears to show members of the far-right group The Proud Boys charging and fighting a group of protesters on a New York City street in October ā€” and not the other way around, as the group had previously claimed.

No way! /s

eta: Hrmph, I donā€™t know why this older story was in my feed. Iā€™ll leave it.

6 Likes

So you are claiming white supremacist nazi assholes are also liars? Color me shocked!!

3 Likes

Consequences are for the little people.

5 Likes