The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Something about Pence’s eyes…

49%20PM
tumblr_mrxxsvvHoR1r0a3nyo2_250

6 Likes

I’m really confused. Didn’t they just pass a tax plan that really is the root cause of this problem? Aren’t they continuing an endless war in Afghanistan and a needless one in Yemen? Are they not stealing money for a useless wall that will have to back filled sooner or later? On and on and on…

WTF

They are the threat to National Security.

9 Likes

Look at everything the GOP does through a lens of psychological projection, and things will make more sense.

9 Likes
  1. Create a problem
  2. Make problem worse
  3. Declare executive powers for your party to fix problem
  4. ???
  5. Profit

Prepare to enjoy that sweet, sweet Step 5 from your billionaire bunker.

12 Likes

No, this will be the excuse to roll back social security, Medicare, VA benefits &etc. Can’t afford to increase the national debt for things that benefit only takers ™. Oh, the horrors! Much clutching at pearls!!

12 Likes
6 Likes

If I’m one of the survivors, it will be my mission to barricade them, from the outside.

10 Likes

What’s a little witness intimidation between friends?

11 Likes

I was just about to post about this. Holy shit, I mean I am not the slightest bit surprised at these statements, but the brazenness of it all.

And now he’s trying to hand-wave it away as being testing “the veracity and character of witnesses”. What a crock of shit, and let’s not forget a Congressional committee is not a court of law.

Here’s what he told a reporter for Vox:
https://twitter.com/AlexWardVox/status/1100507915197267970
https://twitter.com/AlexWardVox/status/1100511048044564485

How is this not witness tampering? Oh, wait – it totally is. Let’s look at that pesky 18 U.S. Code § 1512:

(b) Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
(1) influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;
(2) cause or induce any person to—
(A) withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;
(B) alter, destroy, mutilate, or conceal an object with intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding;
(C) evade legal process summoning that person to appear as a witness, or to produce a record, document, or other object, in an official proceeding; or
(D) be absent from an official proceeding to which such person has been summoned by legal process; or
(3) hinder, delay, or prevent the communication to a law enforcement officer or judge of the United States of information relating to the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation, supervised release, parole, or release pending judicial proceedings;
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

11 Likes

From CNN:

Cohen’s lawyers…

“We will not respond to Mr. Gaetz’s despicable lies and personal smears, except to say we trust that his colleagues in the House, both Republicans and Democrats, will repudiate his words and his conduct,” Cohen attorney Lanny Davis said. “I also trust that his constituents will not appreciate that their congressman has set a new low – which in today’s political culture is hard to imagine as possible.”

“When Michael Cohen and Lanny Davis are the voices of moral righteousness, you know you’ve hit a previously unimagined new low in politics. Which this moment undoubtedly is.”

Somehow, I think it will get even lower.

11 Likes

Fucking A.

10 Likes

Kushner’s secret squirrel same Is “Mechanic”

“The rest of the Trump family’s Secret Service codenames are “Mogul” (Donald Trump); “Muse” (Melania Trump); “Mountaineer” (Donald Trump Jr.); and “Marksman” (Eric Trump). The codenames for the president’s other children, 12-year-old Barron and 25-year-old Tiffany, are not yet known.”

“M - name” alternatives:

Mud
Maggot
Mucous
Manure
Mangled
■■■■■

4 Likes

Mendacious
Megalomaniac
Mook
Mealymouthed

3 Likes

Midiots, all.

4 Likes

I wonder how Twitter will enforce the suspension of someone who admits to making as many accounts and aliases as he possibly can.

Meanwhile …

10 Likes

I don’t even see how Wohl deserves to be called an activist. He’s an incompetent saboteur.

4 Likes

Malicious
Maniac
Malignancy
Miscreant
Manipulator
Malaise
Malfeasance

8 Likes

Motherfucker

11 Likes

­

5 Likes

Weird! I woke up a moment ago with that in my head.

3 Likes