The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Please tell me there is a security camera on this. If not, in the current environment, why the hell not?

6 Likes

Hasn’t this waste of space Pewdiepie been deplatformed yet?

If not, any minute now would be great, thnx.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Lookin for a pay raise from the NRA, I’d guess. He must know it ain’t gonna happen.

6 Likes

Not that it matters a lot, but for the sake of accuracy, that vandalism happened weeks ago, though it’s not the first time.

2 Likes

In cash. Non-sequential bills. Yeah, leave it by the door. Thanks.

You’re gonna love this dog, believe me. Covfefe

3 Likes

11 Likes

Oh good, let’s get after the Irish too. I mean, how much could they matter? Are they now picking which white people are really “white?”

5 Likes

Same as it ever was. A white supremacist’s “us” can’t exist without a lot of “them”.

9 Likes

I saw in another GOP tweet there that this is also a complaint of theirs about him:

supports the $93 trillion Green New Deal

5 Likes

Yeah, idiots gonna idiot, I guess. That’s a pretty big error, though, even for these innumerate assholes.

2 Likes

Kellyanne Conway should take her own damn advice.
Working in the New Zealand media, I can say that I and every journalist I know makes a concerted effort to, and takes pride in, not inserting our own views into the story outside of clearly marked opinion pieces. We report the facts, as well as we know them, and the thoughts of our community. We will not shut up just because the mouthpiece of a wannabe tin-pot dictator on the other side of the world finds the facts and the public’s thoughts on them uncomfortable and confronting.
I know her comments are mainly aimed at US media, but I don’t imagine it’s much different with them - outside of the obvious exceptions.

And as a Kiwi, I can assure Kellyanne Conway the majority of us don’t buy Trump’s mealy-mouthed condemnations and crocodile tears for a second.

The terrorist who killed 50 people in Christchurch is fed by the same hate Trump stokes on a near daily basis. There aren’t more than a handful of us that want Trump “standing with the people of New Zealand” right now.

In fact, we’d prefer he stood as far away from us as humanly possible, while a team of scientists work around the clock on ways to extend that distance.

14 Likes

Devin Nunes sues Twitter, “@DevinNunesMom”

California Representative Devin Nunes filed a lawsuit against “Twitter on Monday, accusing the social media giant of “shadow-banning conservatives” and ignoring complaints of abusive behavior.”

"The lawsuit alleges that in “shadow-banning” Nunes’ account, Twitter was “selectively amplifying the message of defamers such as Mair, Devin Nunes’ Mom and Devin Nunes’ cow, and materially contributing to the libelousness of the hundreds of posts at issue in this action.”

What a cry baby.

7 Likes

There being a Twitter account called “Devin Nunes’ Mom” makes the filing particularly hilarious to read.

11 Likes

I have no idea what to think about this at all.

7 Likes

Keeping it KKKlassy.

11 Likes

And totes NRAesque.

4 Likes

Project Mayhem

1 Like
5 Likes
2 Likes