The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

12 Likes

Not only does he look smarter in the second picture, he looks like someone Iā€™d actually hang out with. The first guy just looks like a rapist.

8 Likes

Uncle Tomā€™s Cabin Republicans, more like.

8 Likes

My thoughts, almost exactly.

Guy on the left = punchable
Dude on the right = Are you in a band?

8 Likes

Theyā€™re living in a fantasy world.

Log Cabin were always sellouts. Itā€™s not like the Republican Party used to be more tolerant.

13 Likes

ā€œOne marijuana.ā€

Not ā€œafter smoking it, one time.ā€

Not after ā€œone joint,ā€ or "one bowl, or ā€œone hit.ā€

Whoever made that meme is more ā€˜squareā€™ than a freakinā€™ geometry test.

9 Likes

Wasnā€™t there a recent RNC convention where they refused to allow the Log Cabiners to have a booth at the site?

We could go on. I do not understand how this could still be a thing. :disappointed:

13 Likes

ā€œIf I was allowed in the convention hall, Iā€™d just be there for the tax breaks.ā€

5 Likes

Right? Or theyā€™re good at imitating how squares like Tucker talk about drugs they havenā€™t tried.

tumblr_my88tblNEQ1t9k5h4o1_400

13 Likes

Disappointing. National Post has surprised me with good reporting (right-leaning, sure) over the last year. Less so recently, and Iā€™d wondered why.

7 Likes

I wondered what was up when the Limricking account on Twitter announced that they were no longer with the Post a few months back. That account has traditionally gone after everybody. That kind of stance wouldnā€™t fit well in a ā€œprotect the Cons at all costsā€ model, when the Cons keep fucking up. This is not good.

4 Likes

As usual, the cops are coordinating with the Proud Boys and firing weapons at antifa

Hundreds still milled about the park and nearby streets about 12:45 p.m., and officers reportedly deployed pepper-balls at Southwest First Avenue and Madison Street, where a significant number of left-wing demonstrators gathered.

Portland protests: Opposing demonstrators converge at Waterfront Park (live updates) - oregonlive.com

13 Likes

The Oath Keepers stayed home because there were too many White Supremacists coming. Why, were they over-quota or something?

Iā€™m amazed at these groups that never seem to look in the mirror.

10 Likes

Oath Keepers have always framed themselves as a race-neutral libertarian militia

The small group of men ā€” dressed in military-style camouflage and bullet-proof vests, and armed with long guns ā€” initially startled protesters, some of whom asked the Oath Keepers to leave. But they insisted that they were ā€œon their side,ā€ and had arrived to protect protesters from police, who stood standing watching in riot gear across the street. They said Missouri law permitted them to openly carry legally owned weapons.

http://washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/11/who-are-the-oath-keepers-and-why-has-the-armed-group-returned-to-ferguson

Their membership manages to toe this line through truly remarkable feats of doublethink

While the first American Civil War was fought to protect that particularly Democrat institution slavery, the new civil war Democrat elites are starting to wage is about transferring power from the people to the rich white oligarchs, judges, and government bureaucrats.

As then, Republicans stand for freedom and Democrats stand for slavery.

http://oathkeepers.org/2017/08/new-civil-war-american-thinker

3 Likes

Ugly baby of the White Supremacists and the NRA.

The Oath Keepers was formed in 2009 by Yale Law School graduate and former U.S. Army paratrooper Stewart Rhodes in the direct aftermath of the election of the nationā€™s first black president.

11 Likes
7 Likes
14 Likes

Portlandiaā€™s not a utopia anymore, I see.

Or maybe it still is, for white folks (and never really was for other folks).

10 Likes

One of the biggest (and stupidest) assholes of all strikes againā€¦

13 Likes

The Portland Police Bureau is full of fascists and fascist sympathizers

mentalhealthportland.org/cop-shop-beyond-fixing

14 Likes