The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

I was going to post it in response to this comment:

11 Likes

To repeat myself, Trump is the USAian symptom of a worldwide outbreak of authoritarian asshats which shows no sign of decreasing in velocity. Modi is a typical example of this.

11 Likes

Possibly a Gallery of Assholes That Shouldn’t Exist? There are a great many people who qualify for membership in the G.O.A.T.S.E. club.

15 Likes

Stacking the courts with idiots and cry babies. The trash heap of civilization comes closer every day.

11 Likes

ASSHOLES. Every mthrfking one of them.

18 Likes

“The New York Times has reported that Boeing even co-wrote a 2018 law signed off by Donald Trump, which in effect put the safety approvals process in the hands of airline companies. A whistleblower has told the committee that Boeing puts its boot on FAA managers’ throats, pressuring them to overrule their own safety experts.”

Flying home for the Holidays?

12 Likes

Well, he needs to be censured. Maybe lose his seat on Judiciary.

9 Likes

GAH!!! Make it stop…

angrypanda

14 Likes

Because I’ve seen folks link to Quillette pieces:

https://www.thenation.com/article/quillette-fascist-creep/

What Quillette is essentially doing is repackaging these white nationalist ideas in milder, pseudo-intellectual form and selling them to liberals who aren’t reading closely.

15 Likes
16 Likes

11 Likes

One last middle finger to decency on the way out the door…

Also Kentucky’s own shitty Trump clone now has his own quid pro quo:

In one case, Bevin pardoned a man convicted of homicide. That man’s family raised more than $20,000 at a political fundraiser to help Bevin pay off a debt owed from his 2015 gubernatorial campaign.

Added bonus: he gave a full pardon to a white guy accused of murdering someone and tampering with physical evidence after the fact, but only reduced the sentence of a black guy on death row to life with the possibility of parole. (The story of the black guy’s trial is fuckin’ bonkers in the most infuriating way, btw) Get a load of this language, too:

“Patrick Baker [the white guy] is a man who has made a series of unwise decisions in his adult life,” Bevin wrote in his pardon letter dated Dec. 6, adding that evidence in his conviction was “sketchy at best.”

Bevin commuted his sentence to life in prison with the possibility of parole, writing that Wilson [the black guy] received "the short end of the justice stick. … Regardless of the final resolution of future parole board hearings, Mr. Wilson at least deserves an equal opportunity for justice to be served."

Once again, white guys make mistakes, black guys get the “justice stick”.

Oh, and he also pardoned a guy who sexually assaulted a 15-year-old kid with a dildo, causing severe internal injuries. On tape. And then distributed it.

Classy.

14 Likes

9 Likes

I hate this fucking guy so much.

20 Likes

Bye, Felipe.

10 Likes

May God have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not.

9 Likes

One less DINO? I’m fine with that.

6 Likes

Lindsey Graham joins McConnell in the “loudly and proudly declaring their intention to violate their oath of office” club.

9 Likes
14 Likes
11 Likes