The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Hmm. That didn’t actually sit well with me when Michelle Obama was saying it (“When they go low, we go high.” audience dutifully applauds).

The Obamas often both seemed too disengaged when under attack – like they weren’t even willing to fight back, let alone stoop to using the tactics of their enemies. There is a difference there.

2 Likes

If he wanted to carry a shield and hit people with sticks, the Pennsic War would have been closer.

1 Like

I say if they want to leave. Leave. No additional war required.

Good riddance.

1 Like

Bum Fight!

4 Likes

He had nice things to say about Pence however: "The Mooch’s nickname for Mike Pence is “46” -Axios

We need to find somebody to take in @Mindysan33 and @Jilly and other awesome mutants stuck there though.

5 Likes

Absolutely! :grinning:

2 Likes

Not even stuck. There are wonderful things about where we live, some wonderful people, amazing culture. We got New Orleans, after all. :wink:

4 Likes

Well in the event of secession… I can’t see it getting better in that case.

2 Likes

No. Then it becomes a question of fighting against the secessionists or leaving. I have no idea what I or @Jilly would do, frankly. Only one side of my family has southern roots - the other side is from MA and NJ (where I still have family).

4 Likes

This mook is getting far too much publicity, and publicity=$. Wish the media would just say no.

My apartment in TJ (8 miles from the border) has another bedroom that I store art equipment in. It’s available for anyone in a dire situation. Gotta bring something to sleep on, though.

@Mindysan33 @Jilly

5 Likes
1 Like

Love your place in hell.

4 Likes

Next.

5 Likes

12 Likes
4 Likes

The right is responding by attempting to equate murderous Nazism with flag-burning:

https://twitter.com/johnbiggs/status/897315325598810112

1 Like

11 Likes

That needs to be over in Resist, seriously.

*lmao!

5 Likes