The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Oh man, it invokes the righteousness of God while censoring “fuck” but not a homophobic slur. That’s the most hilariously inept attempt at making a leftist pamphlet I’ve seen.

10 Likes

OTOH: while the idiocy of the pamphlet has comedic value, it’s important to remember that it isn’t aimed at the people who can see its ridiculousness. It’s aimed at the people who are eager to believe this garbage.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion did not have to be convincing to Jewish people; it only needed to be convincing to Christian antisemites.

12 Likes

Oh I’m well aware, it’s all an effort to red pill people and gather support for federal agents joining the rioting police. This kind of JAQing from “leftists” and “libertarians” goes on on this site, let alone spaces where they go unchalleneged.

5 Likes

True, but leftists are smart enough to detect fake fascist propaganda

3 Likes

Where will he land on the political spectrum? Place your bets!

16 Likes

And Antifa are the terrorists?

15 Likes

21 Likes

Just WTF?

12 Likes

Send them a bill. When they don’t pay, take them to small claims court. (No doubt there’s some law that says you can’t sue over 'roid-induced vandalism by police.)

11 Likes

Hmmmmm, too racist perhaps?

9 Likes

They were Just Following Orders® so it’s all cool. Also, I am sure some of them Feared For Their Lives® at the hands of the unmanned vehicles. They are at the bottom of deep ass hole and just cannot stop digging.

15 Likes

Marco Rubio’s former chief of staff:

Everything is fine, it’s all worth it in the end.

8 Likes

“I’m just here at the KKK rally for the tax cuts.”

14 Likes

Tried to click on it, and the tweets are protected…

6 Likes

What a snowflake.

6 Likes

But selling to whom? Why not just shut it down?

11 Likes

Shame if one of those wood piles were to suddenly burst into flames…

Or all of them.

7 Likes

Breaking News: Tucker Carlson might be a racist!

17 Likes
19 Likes

This is also Whitefish, MT for decades. It’s been a magnet for white supremacists like this thug for a long time.

16 Likes