The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Devin Nunes can’t sue Twitter over statements by fake cow, judge rules

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/nation-world/national/article243664982.html

Love this headline! Lol

19 Likes

Washington Times’ Charles Hurt: “We can debate about what side was right or wrong” during the Civil War

https://www.mediamatters.org/sebastian-gorka/washington-times-charles-hurt-we-can-debate-about-what-side-was-right-or-wrong

What a vacuous apologetic asshole! It doesn’t matter in the slightest what Robert E. Lee said about slavery, because he took up arms to defend it.

14 Likes

we can debate about what side was right or wrong, or, you know, whether it was an invasion or a rebellion, we can debate all that

*bangs head on desk* You don’t get to call it an invasion when you fired the first shot, dumbass.

14 Likes

Grifters Inc.

11 Likes

Obviously they weren’t officially approved grifters then.

6 Likes
15 Likes
8 Likes

I’ll just leave this in here:

“… it would halt U.S. advertising on the social media platforms for at least the rest of 2020, citing the companies’ lack of response to hate speech on their platforms.”

10 Likes

Shocked!

14 Likes
15 Likes

19 Likes

This just in from Long Beach PD: Ex-Long Beach police sergeant accused in online threats against BLM activist accidentally shoots himself – Press Telegram

Shot himself in his “lower extremity” just this past week. I wonder if he was trying to own the libs?

16 Likes

I don’t think that it worked. It wasn’t my head that exploded.

7 Likes

Even I’m the Villages Donnie has defectors - still a ton of assholes there too. What’s with the golf carts? Had your license revoked?

18 Likes

Golf carts are how they get around inside the community: cheaper than cars, easier to take care of, and slow enough that even if they have an accident they’re less likely to kill anyone.

15 Likes

Datta explained that they created “segments” of Evangelicals and tracked their location in real time on election day. The firm, according to Datta, used that data to tell Evangelicals to vote if their phone hadn’t been seen near a polling place on election day.

9 Likes

I’m just happy that some Trump supporters believe in electric vehicles.

Damn hippie.

14 Likes

Very fine people.

16 Likes

Fine Old Cannibals.

10 Likes

They drive me crazy…

14 Likes