The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Maybe a lesson here for rules lawyers a little closer to home?

6 Likes
16 Likes

17 Likes
14 Likes

From the article:

The booklet is annotated in such a way as to make it seem like the founders envisioned a solely Christian nation and a severely limited federal government. It includes both the Constitution’s original text and several religious ― at times out-of-context ― quotes from the Founding Fathers.

Gotta get me one those as a contrast to my regular pocket constitution.

10 Likes

Chi Nah and the Branstads and trump…

10 Likes

The next time a Republican clutches pearls over the death of civility, or a Democrat feels that they need to hug a shitheel…

7 Likes

I hate these displays, but I love cataloguing the deferred maintenance on their homes as I drive by. Because this is how they chose to spend their time and money. Ugh.

6 Likes
14 Likes

Fucking NYT again with that bullshirt headline and intro. It’s not the stress of mail in voting. It’s sabotage!

16 Likes
17 Likes

Yowza.

17 Likes

She’s Qoncerned…

16 Likes

Pure coincidence I am certain…

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::laughing::sweat_smile::smiley::rofl: No, no, I just can’t say that with a straight face. Figured it was worth a try, though.

12 Likes

Trump staffers worry choosing to work for an authoritarian might not look so great on a resume

Yep - imagine how bad it’s going to be when you’re all looking for work at the same time. So sad.

15 Likes

My car needs washing if that helps.

12 Likes

Surely someone, somewhere has had a septic tank explode?

13 Likes

Texas State University Stops Diversity Training Programs After Trump Threatens to Cut Federal Funding

11 Likes
11 Likes

Too little too late. The stench is on them.

11 Likes