The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Seems like a good place for this.

Edit: ignore, this guy’s a prick.

12 Likes

update

7 Likes

Trump’s Budget Director Pick Asked “Do We Really Need Government-Funded Research at All?”

10 Likes

I posted this yesterday on its own thread, but it belongs here, too. A friend of mine is a NYC school teacher. Yesterday some Trump supporter randomly picked her to harass because she’s a teacher, not white, and the students in her school mainly come from disadvantaged backgrounds.

14 Likes

I mistakenly read that as he was being asked if we needed government-funded research. Frighteningly that is very plausible. We have more than enough dimwits in Congress who see research as a waste of money that threatens to undermine their belief that the sun orbits the Earth.

Now they’ll have someone who can help enable them.

6 Likes

Bill O’Reilly has never gone to great lengths to hide his racism, but now he’s going to greater lengths to show just how deeply racist he is.

“The left sees white privilege in America as an oppressive force that must be done away with…The left wants power taken away from the white establishment."

Emphasis mine.

16 Likes

Isn’t there a more efficient way of making sure white people retain their voting power, like maybe giving non-white people only 3/5 of a vote or something?

12 Likes

Are we talking about the reason for the Electoral College again?

14 Likes

…especially considering the incoming administration. :wink:

22 Likes

Talking to someone IRL about this last night I remembered the phrase I learned here: When you’re used to privilege equality feels like oppression.

O’Reilly doesn’t realize that’s what he’s really describing.

17 Likes

Well, get used to it. I have a pretty solid feeling that shit is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

The right will have more guns. The left will have more people who know how to build and program a drone.

Also, three guesses as to which side gets the support of the rest of the civilized world.

9 Likes

I suspect many Democrats and Democratic voters are right-of-center. But hopefully they’ll choose the correct side when the lines are drawn.

A feeling I unfortunately now share.

2 Likes

That SUV is flat black! A flat black SUV! It’s evil!

Update:

spoiler: ruled as false.

5 Likes

Referring to Mr Obama, Mr Paladino said he hoped the president “catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations” with a cow and would die and be buried “in a cow pasture”. On Mrs Obama, Mr Paladino said: “I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.” He later said his remarks were meant to be humorous.

4 Likes

We can do without people like that, I think.

13 Likes

“In the video, the assailants can be heard making derogatory statements against white people and Donald Trump.”

1 Like

I’m loath to link to buzzfeed, but…

4 Likes
10 Likes