The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

The aristocrats!

8 Likes

2 Likes

As they’ve always been.

4 Likes

Excuse me motherfucker why the fuck didn’t you work this into your fucking tax scam in the first place you slimy motherfucker fuckity fuck face.

It’s a trap Mr Sanders.

akbar

7 Likes
4 Likes

Interesting politics going on with Feinstein:

“Feinstein is expected to face a primary challenge from Kevin de León, who is mounting a campaign as a more progressive alternative. Ironically, Trump’s attacks on Feinstein could actually help position her as a stronger opponent to the president, which is what de León and progressives have been pressuring her to be.” -Axios

3 Likes
4 Likes

That David Allan Coe song that’s been an underground CW staple since the 80s. And I think it was titled Fucker not Lover.

I will never stop at a Pilot again.

2 Likes

Damn, that defense attorney sure looks like some spring chicken, don’t he?

1 Like

It seems like he gets his ill fitting hoo-man mask from the same place as Ted Cruz.

4 Likes

What is it with all these gerontocrats and their awful wigs? Surely they could afford convincing hairpieces.

4 Likes

The color of that tie tho

5 Likes

I wonder why?

7 Likes

I don’t want to live on this planet any more.

4 Likes

If you find a way off let us know.

I work with allot of trumper types and in my business there is a fair amount of international travel to not-so-nice-places, “Going to some shithole country” is quite common to hear. Before this week it was, in my mind, referencing unpaved roads, having to sometimes wear flak jackets, sleeping in shipping containers turned bunkhouses or having to get strange inoculations and dealing with fucked up travel arrangements. After this week that phrase takes on a whole new level with me. With these guys it’s probably unchanged from that of trump’s version and intent.

1 Like
7 Likes

In a video posted on social media, one protester could be heard saying: “Ladies and gentlemen, we’re here today to make a non-violent, peaceful citizen’s arrest.”

Oh hell, it’s those idiot “Freeman on the Land” types.

But a demonstrator, unperturbed by the reception, said: "We stand under common law jurisdiction.

"If you touch us, you’ll be done for common assault. Please stand back, do not touch us.

Yep, all the legal Konami Code magic word nonsense.

1 Like

When Cults Collide!

https://tonyortega.org/2018/01/15/joy-villas-former-manager-scientology-destroyed-everything/

3 Likes

The collective amnesia here is simply stunning.

2 Likes

Sharia Law is the new Communism?

3 Likes