The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

What’s a little murder between business partners?

Dirty money.

5 Likes

The only surprise was that it took this long. More projection about the “dangerous liberal mob threatening violence.”

7 Likes

Jesus Fucking Christ. I’d be more than happy to see the pillory brought back for this guy - for a lot of other people, too, but this guy first.

ETA
@mr_raccoon beat me to it.

7 Likes

There will be more like this. And, unsurprisingly, the right has shifted to “we have to protect the men in these instances.”

4 Likes
5 Likes

Yeah, the left are dangerous. /X s

7 Likes
9 Likes

Any bets to how soon Nancy Pelosi or Elizabeth Warren get a suspicious package? But don’t worry everyone, I’m sure it’s just a lone wolf behind these attempted terrorist attacks.

6 Likes

9 Likes

I hope this useless shitegob gets to rot in jail.

8 Likes

Mid-Term Distraction Plan in play.

Freak people out. (There’s no chance any of these packages would make it through) People and media get distracted, election issues drop off the radar.

3 Likes

If you think that they’ve given up:

She placed 3rd in a two person race with 1% of the vote, but beat a score of nobodies who probably weren’t as bad as she is.

6 Likes

No. This is terrorism aimed to cause voter suppression. If people are scared, especially if they think that this violence could be repeated at the polls, they’ll stay home. It’s not a “distraction”. It’s not something to just ignore: recognise it for what it truly is, and counter accordingly.

12 Likes

This just in…

Another “lone wolf”, I’m sure, completely divorced from the toxic zeitgeist of a “president” who proudly declares himself a nationalist.

6 Likes

Absolutely true to character. No shock at all.

4 Likes

More resolute than fucking ever!

5 Likes

Get out and make sure we get our friends and relatives out as well, then start working on our neighborhoods and go from there. Hornets nest + foot, does not end well for them

3 Likes

The other possibility (concurrent with the first):

9 Likes

Looks like Breitbart is threatening to sue activist group Sleeping Giants. SG tweets-out to companies whose ads show up on Breitbart, usually without their knowledge because it happens through brokers. Often the companies make sure that never happens again. I guess it’s been working, because Breitbart so mad!

Breitbart’s “scary” legal letter. (Weak sauce. Scientology does it better.)

The actual post, if you really want to go there.

9 Likes

Why does Breitbart hate the free market and free speech?

11 Likes