The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Have they ever been for it except in name only?

6 Likes

Of course they have. But only for “right thinking” people. Those scary others need to just shut up! /s

5 Likes

Perhaps LOVE is the answer?

2 Likes

Key quote: “Don’t shoot me and I won’t shoot you. Whites don’t kill whites.”

7 Likes

WTAF

8 Likes

The amazing (not) thing is the " good guy with the gun " apparently agreed and let the shooter drive off.

9 Likes

I was just about to say, looks like the ‘good guy with a gun’ didn’t do a damn thing to help the situation.

Color me shocked.

11 Likes
4 Likes

Ah well, you see what Sleeping Giant did was ‘deceptive’…

They fooled those poor advertisers into showing their precious ads to bots!

That’s the real crime here.

/s.

2 Likes

Wait a moment, i thought drawing attention to a company was the entire purpose of an ad. Am i mistaken about this? Surely they cannot claim an “expectation of privacy” in putting up an advertisement in a public forum. That would be like suing for drawing attention to a billboard!

2 Likes

Their law firm specializes in killing #metoo stories, speaks at the Federalist Society.

4 Likes

Wasn’t that what the FBI was supposed to do?

6 Likes

The robocalls are back.

I guess he didn’t learn his lesson.

5 Likes

They should call in the Turisas to join in the fun!

2 Likes

MAGAvan

Plastered with alt right trump stickers.

4 Likes

Speaking of, I saw this clip last night…

Imagine the FL governors race being crazier than GAs!

7 Likes

Mmmm Mmmmm GOOD!

8 Likes

They had their “rally” today. It looked pretty wet and miserable, and the weather was bad too. It was hard to estimate numbers due to all the umbrellas.

#fakewalk would be more believable if their supposed Democrats didn’t all sound like they’d swallowed enough Red Pills to warrant a life-saving jab with Naloxone.

#WalkAway is the blatantly obvious GOP-manufactured campaign; it doesn’t have any real traction.

#DemExit is the hashtag for the authentic left rejection of the Dems.

5 Likes

And also apparently a vanity project for that guy… WTF is wrong with the world?

5 Likes