The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

IIRC there is/was a magazine in New Mexico that, at year’s end. listed the best/worst examples of fellow Americans not realizing NM is a state. Mostly it was stuff like mail being returned because of insufficient (i.e. international) postage.

4 Likes

I used to live there so I know it’s real!

3 Likes

Maybe he can move in with the Stanford rapist and make it a club!

4 Likes

So much winning.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/aalanasir/status/1071689527943720960?s=21

5 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Gavin, be not Proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so;
(Just dreadful, sure, no problem;)

Now I really wonder who the money is behind Blaze Media, and why they got cold feet?

4 Likes
4 Likes

Remember Pool Patrol Paula?

TL;DR

News outlets report 38-year-old Stephanie Sebby-Strempel pleaded guilty Monday to the June assault and was ordered to pay a $1,000 fine.

9 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes

Well, thankfully, the New York Times, admitting that it’s out of touch, is on the case now.

5 Likes

Who’s “we”, kemo sabe?

4 Likes

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism.

Willful blindness.

5 Likes

And in some cases not enough mirrors available.

5 Likes

I saw a smaller version of this 2018 campaign poster for one of Elizabeth Warren’s opponents yesterday.

Ayyadurai had previously announced he was running to challenge Warren as a Republican. But amid a crowded field, Ayyadurai said in November he would challenge Warren as an independent instead.
rollcall.com

He received 3.4% of the vote, obs from Mass assholes – not to be confused with Massholes. But hey, he’s a real class act, and he invented email, too!

5 Likes

The wheels didn’t literally fall off his campaign bus, but it sounds as if it came close.

4 Likes

Casting a ballot for Trump in 2016 was the first time he voted, Ayyadurai said.

Wicked civic-minded, amirite?

8 Likes

Strong in the astroturf.

6 Likes