The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Fly! Fly away!

This asshole. That is all.

“We are a nation rooted and grounded in Christianity and that’s that.

Sucks to be him then, especially since he’s from Virginia like Thomas Jefferson.

Some scholars estimate 20 percent of the enslaved men and women brought to the Americas were Muslims.

In 1765, while he was studying law, Jefferson purchased an English translation of the Koran. He later went on to criticize the religion as anti-science and anti-reason.

Despite his personal opinions, however, Jefferson staunchly defended the right of Americans to hold any religious belief, no matter how absurd or wrong they seemed to him.

“The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others,” Jefferson wrote in “Notes on the State of Virginia,” his only book. “But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.”

IIRC there is/was a magazine in New Mexico that, at year’s end. listed the best/worst examples of fellow Americans not realizing NM is a state. Mostly it was stuff like mail being returned because of insufficient (i.e. international) postage.

I used to live there so I know it’s real!

Maybe he can move in with the Stanford rapist and make it a club!

So much winning.

Gavin, be not Proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so;
(Just dreadful, sure, no problem;)

Now I really wonder who the money is behind Blaze Media, and why they got cold feet?

Remember Pool Patrol Paula?

TL;DR

News outlets report 38-year-old Stephanie Sebby-Strempel pleaded guilty Monday to the June assault and was ordered to pay a $1,000 fine.

Well, thankfully, the New York Times, admitting that it’s out of touch, is on the case now.

Who’s “we”, kemo sabe?

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism.

Willful blindness.

And in some cases not enough mirrors available.