The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Technically, not a Trump-Inspired but a Trump-Inspiring Asshole.
Which is arguably worse.

5 Likes

Not the hugest of lies, but certainly fits the mold.

3 Likes

The gradual realization that voting independent as your first choice isn’t a wasted vote will be interesting to watch.

5 Likes
4 Likes

or just can’t navigate the tech-heavy reporting system that goes offline every night at 9 p.m.

Wut?

2 Likes

WTF? Nobody’s blocking the truckers from getting gas.

7 Likes

Reading it, it sounds like it’s not TruckERs, as in the people who drive semis for a living, but asshole drivers of regular trucks. In other words, the exact same assholes who do roll coal and jack up their truck past the point of practicality, and never take it off city streets.

In other words, the same kinds of people who blindly support Trump. Spiteful shitheads.

8 Likes

I never understood this. “Hey let’s roll coal at hybrid drivers to make a statement about… fuck the environment?” or “Let’s block EV charging stations because… reasons”. It’s just looking for an excuse to piss off somebody else.

I bet they would love it if EVs started blocking the deisel pumps.

5 Likes

Once again:

It isn’t about logic and reason, it’s about power and dominance.

10 Likes

It’s just classic bullying. Pick someone you think is too weak (or moral, same thing to them) to fight back, and mock them in the easiest, trolliest way possible.

I can almost¹ guarantee you, if some NFL linebacker (or someone built like one) told them to move their fucking truck, they would do so.

¹Because there’s always at least one with more bravado than brains.

9 Likes

The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) has been getting a lot of blowback after letting David Horowitz speak too many times. (Once would have been too many, IMO.)

“Racism and bigotry in our right wing corporatism? How could this happen?!”

The group has been roiled by negative stories over several years. Verizon announced it was ending its support following a hate-fueled speech by anti-Muslim activist David Horowitz at ALEC’s annual meeting in August. Horowitz, who is well known for taking extremist views on a range of topics, used the platform at ALEC to attack marriage equality and suggested that the Constitution’s three-fifths compromise was not about black people.

6 Likes

Tesla owners can fight back!

Via Jalopnik

De-ICEing? :wink:

7 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes

Out with the old.

Good

11 Likes

dogma-bob-bye-bye

6 Likes

God I hate him so much. Dude is ghoul. I remember when him, Brownback, and Tiahrt got into office. Just yuck!

5 Likes
10 Likes

Damn, I knew it was started by pro-eugenics racists who attended Nazi conferences in Germany before the war, and they funded bogus “racial IQ” studies through the years, down to Richard Spencer, but this is a creepy link to Jesse Helms and the Republicans:

The takeover bid by Fairness in Media, an ad hoc committee run by the political allies of Helms, was launched in January. Since then, CBS has hired a battery of top-dollar law firms with the goal of discrediting the North Carolina-based political machine in an attempt to uncover what it claims are improper political fund-raising and other activities that violate federal law.

As part of this effort, CBS already has linked officials of the Helms organization and its main lawyer in the takeover battle to a controversial tax-exempt foundation, The Pioneer Fund. The fund has financed research into “racial betterment” by scientists seeking to prove that blacks are genetically inferior to whites.

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Jefferson_Marketing,_Inc.

Hmm. It seems Jesse Helms was a bit of mentor to John R. Bolton. Unshocking!

Richard Spencer may have coined the term Alt-Right, but it seems more like only the current end of a long lineage that winds back like old network cable.

6 Likes

"As Virginia becomes a deeper blue state, (Cory) Stewart told the Post he doesn’t plan to reenter the political arena “until and unless the Commonwealth is ready for my views on things, and that’s not right now, clearly.” The Hill

Cory Stewart, Virginia’s defeated racist politician and all around disgusting human bows out of politics.

Good.

3 Likes