The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

What a hot load of garbage that speech was. He even attributes the civil rights movement to being an exercise of religious liberty.

3 Likes

Milo Yiannopoulos’s ‘Dangerous’ book sells 152 copies in the UK

6 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/report-gop-operative-took-his-own-life-in-minnesota/2017/07/13/59071886-6837-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_story.html?utm_term=.0f60549a6e69

A note from Smith found by police said that he was taking his own life because of bad health and his life insurance was expiring, the Tribune reported.

3 Likes

Breitbart claim that someone looking like Hillary was seen leaving the scene with a tank of helium soon to follow.

his life insurance was expiring

His age was a pre-existing condition?

What a squeaky way to go. I’d leave hints that it was auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Voluntary euthanasia advocates are increasingly turning to helium, as the theocratic bastards have largely succeeded in blocking access to nitrogen.

The effect is similar, but for one problem with helium: it tends to induce muscle spasms. This is distressing for observers, and may dislodge a mask or bag, raising the possibility of damaging but non-lethal asphyxia.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

The “I love it” almost looks like a Hitler 'stache to me.

3 Likes

Maybe we should start posting these clips when people begin defending the NRA

I forgot they were even doing these, most of them don’t even bother to talk about guns at all - and it’s become even deeper into a right-wing propaganda machine

1 Like

“The National Rifle Association of America is Freedom’s Safest Place.”

It’s a cuuuuult!

4 Likes
3 Likes

The last time the Nazis got safe-spaces, it started with Austria…

10 Likes

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock. I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President.” -Scaramucci

Who’s sucking who Anthony?

1 Like

Taking America back to the 1950’s just isn’t good enough for Huckabee.

There’s just not enough ebola in the world.

4 Likes
1 Like

Julian Assange continues to lose it, repeating smear-tweets that are easily debunked. What does he have against Muelller, other than the Russia investigation?

He needs to get out more.

3 Likes

I mean, it’s literally debunked by the sentence before it in the document.

Anyone that is supporting Wikileaks at this point is an idiot.

Church and State?

"Ralph Drollinger, the founder of Capitol Ministries, says he leads a weekly Bible study with Cabinet members such as Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.“It’s the best Bible study that I’ve ever taught in my life. They are so teachable. They’re so noble. They’re so learned,” Drollinger told CBN."

Tongue depressors for vomiting not required.

6 Likes

Buh Bye!

3 Likes
1 Like