The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Alabama Nazis

Via HuffPo: “In 2005, the foundation run by Judge Roy Moore, now the Republican nominee for a Senate seat in Alabama, accepted a $1,000 donation from a group founded by Willis Carto, a white supremacist, Nazi supporter and World War II vet who famously said he regretted fighting for the U.S instead of Germany.”

Fuck every last person in this prick’s district.

6 Likes

These dumbass fuckers who don’t know history…

9th-doc-eyeroll

3 Likes

Even the people who didn’t vote for him?

1 Like

I anger tweeted him today…

2 Likes

Your right! Blinded by rage I was. But, I’m guessing that in Ala. people who didn’t vote for him didn’t vote at all.

2 Likes
5 Likes

People who didn’t vote for him might’ve been busy voting in the Democrat primary. Amazingly, there was one of those, too.

3 Likes

But now authorities are citing “lots and lots of digital evidence” of the intentions of the Maryland student. Among other things, he belonged to a white supremacist Facebook group.

I’m sure “both sides” were to blame…

3 Likes
2 Likes

^^^Fascists there (including the governor) are just itching for a big chance to brand “the left” as violent and intolerant.

3 Likes

What about the people who did vote for Clinton, though? They might be in the minority, but it’s people in these sorts of communities who are really on the front line of all these issues.

3 Likes

I dunno about that bloody lip. I don’t see any bruising or swelling. Perhaps dye and corn syrup for a photo-op? I’ve seen questionable alt-right “wounds” before.

3 Likes

It is Halloween season after all.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/tpusaatkent/status/921005124947988480

https://twitter.com/larrywebsite/status/921051719513100289

(LarryWebsite is DSA)

4 Likes

I remember when the right used to yell about “crazy lefties” when the ACLU defended Nazi march free speech.

3 Likes

The medium is the message. And their medium is diapers.

3 Likes
8 Likes

A little shout out to Turlington Hall/Turlington Plaza, where I spent most of my time on campus, shown in the walking freshman and Florida troopers photos.

2 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes