The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

https://twitter.com/eommedia/status/925541756631793664

What the actual fuck.

I’m not sure how 45 inspired this is, but it’s definitely assholery…

4 Likes

When your roommate decribes you as ‘Black Barbie’, how can that not be construed as racially biased?

g4168

4 Likes

Only if you happen to be Nicki Minaj?

But bad jokes (and even worse “music”) aside, what she actually called her was ‘Jamaican Barbie’, and yeah; her motivation seems bigoted as fuck.

It blows my mind how people broadcast themselves doing terrible, antisocial, often illegal shit, and then they act surprised when it blows up in their faces.

This idiotic heifer got herself expelled from college and admitted to part of the harassment stated; claiming that “she lied about most of it for the attention” won’t help her any.

4 Likes

Remember when Papa John blamed Obamacare for being bad for business? Well he’s now blaming the NFL:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-01/papa-john-s-blames-nfl-debacle-for-hurting-sales-of-its-pizza

“The NFL has hurt us by not resolving the current debacle to the players’ and owners’ satisfaction,” Schnatter, who serves as the pizza chain’s chairman and chief executive officer, said on a conference call. “NFL leadership has hurt Papa John’s shareholders.”

It’s hard to quantify the connection between the NFL and pizza sales, but Papa John’s did post disappointing results in the latest quarter. Its shares fell as much as 13 percent on Wednesday – the most in two years – after same-store sales missed analysts’ estimates. The Louisville, Kentucky-based company also trimmed its revenue and profit forecasts for the year.

…Back in 2014, when Papa John’s posted a nearly 10 percent gain in North American same-store sales, the company credited its close relationship with the NFL and Manning for driving its business in the U.S.

On Wednesday, the tone was quite different. Papa John’s post-earnings conference call was dominated by negative talk of the NFL. The league’s name came up 44 times during the discussion, compared with 12 mentions in the year-earlier call.

2 Likes

I’d guess she (like many other privileged young white people) felt that the election of Trump meant she could act with impunity and that she’d be protected from her own actions.

This is fucking horrible and she’s been banned from campus, but the student who was the victim said that initally the university tried to sweep it under the rug.

4 Likes

Maybe Barbie is the white Nicki? :wink:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/vicbergeriv/status/925818916844326914

6 Likes

Was Bannon/Brietbart/Milo bad for business?

Yup.

Oh, and what of Breitbart?

“For personal reasons, I have also decided to sell my stake in Breitbart News to my daughters.”

I’m sure the daughters have the money, that they’ve been carefully saving from their hard-working industry jobs, right?

Heh, January 20, 2016:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-01-20/what-kind-of-man-spends-millions-to-elect-ted-cruz-

1 Like

Payback’s a bitch!

“The Internal Revenue Service is demanding a whopping $7 billion or more in back taxes from the world’s most profitable hedge fund, whose boss’s wealth and cyber savvy helped Donald Trump pole-vault into the White House.”

“But Renaissance, with assets estimated at $97 billion on Dec. 31, 2016, has shown no signs of buckling to the IRS’s demands.”

“Nor has there been a hint as to whether Trump, a real estate developer who has refused to make his tax returns public, will intercede. The White House declined to respond to questions about the matter.”

Oh, for fuck sake.

1 Like
1 Like

"A spokesperson for DNAinfo told the Times that the unionizing effort was “simply another competitive obstacle making it harder for the business to be financially successful.”

Legal?

1 Like

Siobhan here sums up my attitude to that:

Probably. American workers have almost no rights.

3 Likes

Boeing and others would do this if they could. Shut down, layoff, re-name, re-hire non-union for min wage but, they can’t so they move production facilities to union free districts in other states. Fuck them.

Edit: This has trump stink all over it.

"Ricketts, who founded TD Ameritrade, donated more than $1 million to President Trump’s campaign after he originally sought to prevent his nomination during the primaries. Trump targeted Ricketts on Twitter before Ricketts offered his support.

“I hear the Rickets (sic) family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $’s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!” Trump tweeted in February 2016.

Trump nominated Joe’s son, Todd, as deputy commerce secretary, though he eventually declined the post." TheHill

2 Likes

There he goes, projecting again.

1 Like
2 Likes