The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Hilariously, he’s blaming “libruls” for ALL of the things he did. Just another member of the Party of Personal Responsibility who is 100% incapable of taking responsibility for his personal actions.

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

From the article:

Woodward and Bernstein had known each other in high school…

(emphasis mine)

As my 9-year-old recently asserted, “the world is weird.”

1 Like

Home state represent! Stay classy Missouri.

1 Like
4 Likes

Of course it’s a VR shooting game. CPAC bans real guns from the event, and screens with metal detectors.

5 Likes

Losers / Coal / Coal Barron / Robert Murray

11 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Hmmmm, IDK, maybe if they came up with some sort of gun control policy THEY WOULDN’T NEED BULLETPROOF VESTS!

6 Likes
6 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

Are least he admits the NRA is a conservative (i.e., Republican) organization.

6 Likes

Well, that sure didn’t take long.

6 Likes

Turns out he too is “afraid of the NRA.” Classic conservative projection!

6 Likes

You know, for a very brief moment earlier in the week I thought, “holy shit there’s a chance that maybe this guy can actually move the needle just a bit here.”

Then just a couple of days later we’re back to the same old shit.

4 Likes

That’s sort of one unexamined aspect, actually, now that I’m thinking about it. Yes, teachers often want to take care of and protect their students. But many teachers are feeling attacked for their profession, with little national support for them. They already are underpaid and often asked to go above and beyond, with little ability to shape the curriculum as they’d like to, thanks to teaching to the tests. Add to that that many in the south are not unionized, so they are much more subject to the whims of administrators or the school board (especially if they get advanced degrees and have a fair amount of seniority). Seems to me, you’d be arming a group of people who are already feeling pretty disgruntled by the current state of affairs. Yet another reason not to arm them.

6 Likes