The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

I really do not care for Ms Griffin but, someone has to call these bastards out.

9 Likes

Iā€™m with you. I donā€™t find her humor the least bit funny but Iā€™m glad her voice is out there.

3 Likes

Brad thinks that Jeff is a liability to the trump team it seems.

Menu du Jour:

Their own.

4 Likes

Let the snake eat itsā€™ own tail.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know how true this is, but it would not surprise me:

Trolls gotta troll (not Alexandra Erin, but these PoL dipsticks).

5 Likes

ā€œWeā€™re proud to be deplorables. Weā€™re proud to have a president who gets things done and doesnā€™t take any crap,ā€ said Louise Kneisley, a 69-year-old Villager from Rock Hill, S.C. ā€œAll Obama did was play golf.ā€ When I pointed out that Trump plays more golf than Obama did, she didnā€™t miss a beat: ā€œOK, but then he goes to work!ā€

Etc.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/06/18/florida-senior-citizens-vote-election-2018-218758

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This graffiti was created by George Stang who confessed to the vandalism when the police saw that his cellphone was at the church at the time of the incident. George is a member of the congregation who claims he did it to ā€œmobilize a movementā€, and ā€œā€¦I wanted to give local people a reason to fightā€¦ā€

You should retract this post as it is false. It is not an example of what Trump followers do.

5 Likes

Exactly, with clever parroting of ā€œracistā€ the media has set up a charge with no evidence creating the illusion of X, whatever you want X to be fill it in. Racist, Homophobic, Misogynist, what elseā€¦ hmm, maybe anti-world or anti-air, or anti-water. Darn Trump, taking all my air and water. Arg.

Only God gets to say things without evidence, everyone else needs to bring data. Bring it.

This fool is not worth the time and effort.

6 Likes

Sorry, thereā€™s no evidence for God.

10 Likes

On the other hand, there is plenty of evidence that their followers are capable of callous atrocities. Christ, evangelicals are assholes.

10 Likes

To reiterate the point Iā€™ve made elsewhere: Republicans arenā€™t just okay with this. Itā€™s what they want. Theyā€™re applauding justifications for stealing children from their parents.

Also, ā€œitā€™s for their own goodā€ effectively makes an appearance.

5 Likes
13 Likes
5 Likes

True. So everyone needs data.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.