The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Seems to have been removed.

1 Like
5 Likes

May there be more consequences for these fascists than history judging them to be complicit in committing crimes against humanity.

10 Likes
4 Likes

For the discount man! For the discount.

6 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

4 Likes

WaPo: “Please don’t take it upon yourselves to hold these people to task. That’s our job to not do, you ingrates.”

5 Likes

A reminder from Right Wing Watch that some of the people on Team Trump are prepared to sink ever so much lower than you can imagine.

Valentine agreed, saying that she spoke with a high-level border patrol agent recently who allegedly told her that the people who are crossing the border illegally are the dregs of society.

“Rape after rape after rape,” Valentine said. “Children below 10 years old engaging in sexual activity. All kinds of sin and disgrace and darkness; the pit of the pits. So we’re not getting the top-of-the-line echelon people coming over this border, we’re getting criminals. I mean, total criminals that are so debased and their minds are just gone. They’re unclean, they’re murderers, they’re treacherous, they’re God-haters.”

Here’s the video if you’re feeling masochistic:

The Olde Red Hen in Collingwood, Ontario. Somehow Trump will find a way to blame Canada.

10 Likes

Damn, so many people are unbelievably stupid.

Everything I saw about that incident clearly stated that it happened in VA.

8 Likes

south-park-blame-canada

7 Likes

Check the climb in assets of the National Rifle Association over the years:

(Gee, what event in 2012 could have triggered such a rise in 2013?)

2 Likes

People are so used to chains that they can’t comprehend the idea of similarly named businesses not being part of a conglomerate.

Red Hen in DC is unaffiliated and getting death threats. But, nooo… It’s the Left that’s uncivil.

8 Likes

Right?

Because telling someone once that you don’t want their business is exactly like sending death threats and harassing people online perpetually.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Remind me again how the US leaving the UN HRC doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

JFC

5 Likes