The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

BooHoo

8 Likes
5 Likes

The stooge whom Trump flew into Delaware, Ohio farm country to stump for in the special election for the District 12 House seat, Troy Balderson, has claimed victory with a 1-point lead over the Democratic challenger. Given that this is deeply Trump country, that’s not a great victory. And with over 3000 provisional ballots still to be counted, a 1700-vote lead isn’t very solid. But hey, thanks as always to the 1200-or-so symbolic Green Party votes that made his barely-1%-lead possible.

3 Likes

Not yet Trump inspired, but eventually the Trump KnowNothings will want action against those “elites” like real medical doctors.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/07/health/italy-anti-vaccine-law-measles-intl/index.html

League leader and Interior Minister Matteo Salvini said in June that the 10 obligatory vaccinations, which include measles, tetanus and polio, “are useless and in many cases dangerous, if not harmful,” according to ANSA news agency.

Polio, FFS!

6 Likes

G’damned space aliens. WTF?

"Manchik said that his ancestors “originally came to planet Earth from a planet orbiting a star in the Pleiades star cluster located in the constellation of Taurus.” WashingtonExaminer

GET OFF MY PLANET!

2 Likes

Well, it is a special election, isn’t it?

“Yo ICE? I know about this illegal alien…”

3 Likes

Y’know, I’m all for third parties and more options and all of that, but somehow this walleyed space dude seems like a waste of a protest vote.

4 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election/trump-backed-candidates-struggle-to-cross-finish-line-in-ohio-kansas-idUSKBN1KT0U2

The narrow margin in Ohio - less than 1 percentage point separates Balderson and O’Connor - is little comfort for Republicans looking ahead to the Nov. 6 vote, as they outspent Democratic groups by more than 4 to 1 to retain a seat they have held for three decades.

“Moving forward, we cannot expect to win tough races when our candidate is being outraised,” said Corry Bliss, executive director of the Congressional Leadership Fund, a Republican Super PAC. “Any Republican running for Congress getting vastly outraised by an opponent needs to start raising more money.”

That Republican seems confused about which way the spending went.

1 Like

400 Nazis or %0.00012241147621299583 of the US population is all it takes.

2 Likes

Wanna bet he gets away with it?

Should we have a different thread for when these start rolling in?

5 Likes

If my ancestors were aliens from the Pleiades, I sure as fuck wouldn’t still be hanging around this joint.

3 Likes

My Daddy drives a UFO
Drops me off and then he goes
Leaves me on this mystery plane
But he’ll be back for me again.

Apparently, it’s taking a while for the pick up journey.

… probably stuck at the Barnard’s Star roundabout. Traffic’s terrible round there, they really should put in a by-pass.

3 Likes

They did, repeatedly.
But since Earth exists in a ZZ plural sector, every time space is cleared for the bypass, another, weirder, Earth just winks into existence.

4 Likes

This may have already happened.

4 Likes

“may” ?!?

4 Likes
8 Likes

He and his wife just need to go the fuck away, already.

7 Likes

Their claimed reason for cancelling:

5 Likes

So, an estimated number of 400 Nazis marching on DC ended up being a few dozen. And they left before their permitted time was up.

Dumbasses.

(BTW aHellava T-storm greeted them! It was Mother Nature saying F you Nazis! Go home!)

8 Likes

Forming an international organization of far-right nationalists has its inherent problems.

10 Likes