The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Asshole. Close enough.

6 Likes

Legal according to Federal Election Commission, but hardly decent. Almost postal fraud IMO, but that’s not my call.

9 Likes

Austin man behind 3D-printed gun company charged with sex assault involving minor

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/austin-man-behind-3d-printed-gun-company-charged-with-sex-assault-involving-minor/269-591851213

Karma’s a bitch.

2 Likes

Not unexpected, sadly.

11 Likes

Hm. I wonder if they specifically targeted older voters?

7 Likes
7 Likes

One of the many PAC organizations funded against immigrants, especially Muslims.

As a 501©(4) nonprofit organization, SAN is not required to disclose its donors.[2] OpenSecrets reported that the main funders in 2016 were Hedge Fund manager Robert Mercer, former Best Buy CEO Brad Anderson, Best Buy founder Richard Schulze,[3] and Estee Lauder heir Ronald Lauder, who gave $1.1 Million.[4]

I have to think of those guys as being as much Alt-Right as the tiki-wavers, and more damaging.

6 Likes

of-course

7 Likes
10 Likes

“They were drunk. Nothing evidently happened in it all, even by her own accusation,” Cramer added. “Again, it was supposedly an attempt, or something, that never went anywhere.”

“Something that never went anywhere”. Let that sink in - he’s literally saying attempted rape is a-ok.

Cramer warned that it’s going to be difficult to get “good people” for judgeships and government jobs if “this is going to be the standard — if you have to have a perfect record in junior high and high school.”

It’s as if it’s inconceivable that anybody be able to make it through school without committing a single sex crime.

Un-fuck all these people.

15 Likes
3 Likes

tl;dr it didn’t work.

9 Likes

6 Likes

The only way I could see it working would be a plea to have Republicans working the ideals of Ganesh into their own lives, especially the giving and sharing part. It’s that last statement that screwed it up, though.

6 Likes

cam%20glasses%20pull

6 Likes
2 Likes

“Tell me, what boy hasn’t done this in high school?”

Tell me, Gina, what are you going to tell your 15-year-old daughter after she is sexually assaulted by a schoolmate? Or do you only have sons?

Jesus Fucking Christ.

15 Likes

Oh you know, just the usual.

“Well, boys will be boys, honey. What were you even doing there in the first place? And don’t tell me you were wearing that skimpy outfit that you bought when we weren’t shopping together again!” (etc etc ad nauseam)

14 Likes

#WhyIDidntReport

5 Likes

Boo hoo

12 Likes