The Gathering of the Juggalos turns 17

I have The Great Milenko CD. I like it. Of course I haven’t really checked out their other stuff. I wouldn’t consider them high-brow rappers, but they did help start a sort of sub-genre of rap with horror elements.

And there are a few songs I think are really good, with gems of lyrics like this:

The last little piggy, his house is made of gold
He lives in a mansion on his own private road
I started walking down it, the guard he told me wait
I bounced off his head and did a Jackie Chan over the gate

1 Like

I have met a few juggalos, and they all seemed really nice and helpful people. I sort of got the same vibe that I get from the punk kids in Harajuku. Where they look pretty intimidating, but are really just polite and slightly insecure. Maybe the juggalos are 20% more intimidating because they seem to use a lot of drugs. The nudity does not bother me at all, with my background.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw a segment on them in some show (America Unchained…?) and got the same impression. Not my thing but the sense of community they had was kind of… touching in a way.

1 Like

Wait… do these people sound like hippies without the new age spiritual bullshit?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.