The Great Candle Scandal of 2012 gets a worthy reenactment

Originally published at: The Great Candle Scandal of 2012 gets a worthy reenactment | Boing Boing

1 Like

The Great Candle Scandal of 2012?

I guess that kinda passed me by without me noticing it.

10 Likes

I watched the first 30 seconds and learned she thinks people watch videos with their cameras. As I don’t like angry people from wisconsin (or elsewhere), I turned off my camera

1 Like

Swoon.

I also had not followed the original candle scandal 2012, but I have just found this beautiful Drunk History-style re-enactment video posted in 2014. They skip to the key rant.

3 Likes

Have you all lost your minds? Do you all have amnesia? HE DIDN’T – GET OUT – OF THE COCK A DOODIE CAR!!!

Ten years from now we can have a silly reenactment of this silly reenactment of a silly rant. By 2072, we’ll all be in our bunkers doing nothing but waiting for the CHUDs to come while we watch various flavors of people ranting about candles.

Her channel is still up. She also is celebrating the ten year anniversary of the candle rant (it’s actually sort of soothing):

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.