The greatest secondary character in the Star Wars universe is rumored to be making the jump to live action

Originally published at: The greatest secondary character in the Star Wars universe is rumored to be making the jump to live action | Boing Boing

2 Likes

May The Fourth Be With You Rogue One GIF by Star Wars

4 Likes

An older Cad Bane would be interesting but I would love to see him pop up in the ObiWan show. Better fit for him imo.

Dream casting? Chow Yun Fat

3 Likes

Always two there are.

1 Like

And here I though it was Wedge Antilles.

3 Likes

No, I understand that he has retired and is running a hotel and tavern on the Scottish coast now.

5 Likes

There was an un-aired and un-finshed scene where Boba and Cad duel, where Boba kills Cad, but his helmet gets shot, thus where the dent comes from. As much as I liked that, I am glad Cad Bane is still kicking.

Yes, very cool bounty hunter, and I really like the audio FX for his voice.

Seth Green plays his droid, Todo 360.

ETA - Found it.

Star Wars and Local Hero. Those two are amongst my most favorite films.
I wish Ferness was a real place.

1 Like

Was thinking it was Jek Porkins.

4 Likes

Lobot.

PD-28.

pd-28

1 Like

Animated GIF

2 Likes

I understood maybe 5 words of all that

1 Like

i have no idea who any of those characters are, and I’m glad, I tell you, GLAD!!!

4 Likes

There are a number of great characters in the animated Star Wars universe. I’d also love to see Asajj Ventress show up somewhere again - her arc, from Count Dooku’s apprentice to the Nightsisters to becoming a (relatively morally grounded) bounty hunter deserves more storytelling.

4 Likes

download (20)

We don’t need no stinking Force.

2 Likes

Justice for Jaxxon!

The upcoming Star Wars anime show (Star Wars: Visions) looks to be featuring some of what appears to be Jaxxon’s species.

1 Like

Hondo wasn’t bad. Wait, he was bad.

2 Likes

Hondo did get a live-action/animatronic treatment in the Disney ride “Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run.” Voice actor Jim Cummings (also famous for Tigger among other characters) reprised his role for the voice performance while actor Robert Nairne donned the prosthetic makeup for the live action video segments.

5 Likes