These Long Lost TMNT / Star Wars Mashups Are Incredible

Originally published at: These Long Lost TMNT / Star Wars Mashups Are Incredible | Boing Boing

3 Likes

… is that rumbling noise I’m hearing the lawyers from Disney getting their subpoena launchers ready? :smiley:

2 Likes

Ummm… Donatello can’t be both C-3PO and Yoda. Doesn’t matter a lick of sense to not have Splinter be Yoda.

Aside from that, cool but in some cases maybe too busy, concepts. I would have begged for them as a kid.

3 Likes

Shredder Vader is all a 10 year old ever needs to be happy. Space samurai meets super ninja. What meaning could life still hold outside of that?

5 Likes

Splinter is Yoda. He’s on Lukatello’s back like when they were training in the sewers on Dagobah

3 Likes

There is a purple mask on that Yoda…

1 Like

That one’s kind of a no-brainer since both their character designs were based on Samurai armor.

Some of the others seem ridiculously beefed up for these characters. How do they even move those cantaloupe-covered limbs?

No Boba Fett? No wonder they didn’t get the license.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Surely Metalhead would be the natural character to adapt into C3-PO and Krang should be an Emperor Palpatine figure instead of a kneepad for Darth Shredder?

2 Likes

I’d be interested in how the Foot/Storm Trooper mashup would have worked out.

1 Like

Casey Jones as Boba Fett could be fun.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.