The Happy Mutant's Filmgoer's and Video Viewer's Companion

Just play this after every show:

4 Likes
5 Likes

I love the fact that EVERYTHING from all Trek is canon. Even how transwarp turns humans into mudskippers, Giant Spock and Kzinti.

3 Likes

Handy!!

2 Likes

When Larry Niven wrote that episode of TAS he just repurposed a couple of old stories, that seemed lazy to me. And at the risk of sounding ablist, choosing a director who was color-blind (hence the red Kzinti, repeated in LD) to direct an animated show seems fraught with danger. At least give him an attentive assistant!

3 Likes

I knew the part about the recycled stories. That being said, it is still one of my favorite animated episodes. Spock is a total BAMF,

2 Likes
2 Likes

Always thought he looked exactly like a British officer. Made the thuggery really believable on screen.

6 Likes

Well, maybe not always.

From Our Friends in the North, which I thought was great stuff.

4 Likes
5 Likes

im nervous season 24 GIF by America's Next Top Model

3 Likes

He still looks too young to me but we’ll see, how he carries himself will be key.

2 Likes

Dog Smile GIF

My sixteen old self is smiling. He would never think it could be possible. Bring it on!

Hmmm. I was always though Sandman would be someone like Ian McCulloch or Robert Smith.

5 Likes

T6wjZ4JFImyuH2pOuqZcyxKszbHWapYPOQAaQihTNrw

7 Likes

4 Likes

My brother and a friend told me it was very good. Unfortunately I couldn’t see more than two or three episodes as it was a time before the streaming services.

3 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes

Quite a cultured night last night, quick snack at a Korean restaurant on the way to the opera

Which was intense. Walked most of the way home and then cycled in the pissing rain and watched this.

I think I will watch any Asian film about food and family, slice of life kind of thing. It’s not the first film I’ve watched about trying to find the perfect noodle soup recipe (whether that perfection expresses love or the richness of your family’s cultural makeup) and I don’t think it will be the last.

4 Likes

My favorite of all time is

3 Likes