The jerks attacking a Children's hospital are bored mean people looking for fulfillment

Originally published at: The jerks attacking a Children's hospital are bored mean people looking for fulfillment | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Hating on kids and sending death threats to doctors.

I can’t type here what I actually feel about these hateful, empty, vicious people.

Alison Brie No GIF by Crave

*but with more swearing

24 Likes

As always with the Know-Nothing 27%, the cruelty is the point.

15 Likes

“The government should stay out of my home and let me raise my kids the way I want! Also, I’m gonna send death threats to medical professionals in this private medical establishment that are helping parents raise their kids the way they want!”

I hate this timeline.

20 Likes

12 Likes

It’s a shame that Andrew Vachss‘s Burke retired.

Is Serge Storms still around?

5 Likes

“Well, we can’t call them terrorists! They’re white!”

5 Likes

Please, then allow me.

Fuck these grundle sucking shitbags. May they rot in hell, upside down, in a pool of maggoty shit.

8 Likes

That would be incredibly cruel. To the maggots.

6 Likes

They know what they did.

2 Likes

I keep having these really uncomfortable feelings that I’m going to turn vigilante on these terrorists. I’ve always had a terrible intolerance for bullying. I’m not proud of how many times I got in fights with my bullies, but it was always pretty damn satisfying when I was a bullied kid to really whack a few of those bastards. These hateful, useless idiots really make me itch.

5 Likes

People united by hate and self-loathing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.