Another phoned-in terror threat sends police to Boston Children's Hospital

Originally published at: Another phoned-in terror threat sends police to Boston Children's Hospital | Boing Boing

6 Likes

I would like to see the Director of the FBI speak up like an adult to say “we understand this group self-identifies as domestic terrorists, and we have added them to our watch list. All threats will be taken seriously and investigated.”

They should also be sued for any threats within the US, because they sponsored and promoted it.

23 Likes

That the Republican Party can’t be moved to immediately condemn terror threats made against childrens’ hospitals speaks volumes about how depraved it currently is.

20 Likes

Holy shit, I had to search for confirmation that the lead image is real.

It is.

11 Likes

Put them on the no‐fly list and revoke any security clearance. Saying they’re doing it for the lolz is not an adequate defense.

9 Likes

I predicted we’d have a mass shooting at a hospital during the height of anti-masking, and was relieved to be wrong. Disappointing to see it’s still plausible we might have the same crime from the same people for a different reason.

6 Likes

wow. yeah, that last link in the op

Police said they recovered 11 handguns, 27 rifles or shotguns, and a .45 caliber semi-automatic rifle with a high-capacity magazine, which is an assault rifle, inside the [unlocked] hospital closet.

4 Likes

Dr’s and hospitals should refuse to treat them. Seems fair.

6 Likes

This is what we get from the impotent weaklings of the right wing. There is a world boiling with problems in need of attention and resolution. These people have nothing to offer but they crave attention. Therefore, they intrude into difficult situations to further add misery and pain into lives already burdened by complex situations. Thet have nothing to offer but more pain to those who have more than enough to deal with. Given that they crave attention it should be offered to them in the form of regular ass beatings.

9 Likes

At this point, why give these fascist fucks the benefit of the doubt?

5 Likes

Fascists, fascists all the way down.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.