The Lego Dark Falcon set is completely bonkers

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/27/the-lego-dark-falcon-set-is-completely-bonkers.html

2 Likes

Infinite Diversity Blocks in Infinite Combinations

4 Likes

I think Darth Jar Jar was the original plan but Lucas didn’t have the guts to see it through.

There were so many clues in TPM. How JJB avoided all danger while dealing out destruction in a massive battle like a drunken master was a complete giveaway.

Give us the Darth Jar Jar cut of the prequels!

9 Likes

Post contributed by Gail Sherman

4 Likes

OMG now Star Wars is drinking the Multiverse Kool-Aid.

Why not make Rey a tree, and Jar Jar a plate of fries? This year black, next year a yellow Falcon…

All for a buck.

Huh…I might pick this up just for the minifigures…

I suppose the Dark Falcon makes a Tie fighter noise? (Or maybe a Shadow scream?)

3 Likes

Shouldn’t he have a bandolier or built-in thermal detonator or something?

3 Likes

Now that you say it, they should have given him a gun.

C-3PX.was an assassin droid in the 90s comics.

4 Likes

There were at least a couple of fully developed treatments for Episode IX that were rejected in lieu of the story that became Rise of Skywalker (don’t get too upset, they were at least as bad as what we got) but they did explore some interesting ideas.

One of those ideas was that Rey’s custom-built lightsaber was attached to a long handle resembling the staff she had in the first movie. An idea that actually makes in-universe sense because it was a literal extension of the fighting style she was already familiar with! Kind of wish they’d gone with that one.

3 Likes

Maybe his red eyes serve as blasters? Would make a lot more sense than a robot using a gun that’s designed to be operated by humans.

What’s that accessory that he’s holding? Because it sure looks to me like a Jar Jar jar.
20240628_080212

8 Likes

This looks like The Dude. These legos really tie the room together.

7 Likes

Vera Farmiga Neon Rated GIF by NEON

Dang! Ya beat me to it. Here’s a white russian for ya.

7 Likes

Far out, man. :slight_smile:

Blue Milk + Space Kahlúa + Vodka = Blue Russian ??

4 Likes

The Triple Zero design from the Dr. Aphra comics would have been a nice touch too.

But he is almost certainly too violent for a kid focused show :wink:

2 Likes

Cool, but…

3 Likes

jeff bridges fgc GIF

(yeah, you’re right :wink:)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.