The LEGO San Francisco skyline includes the Salesforce schlong

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/02/the-lego-san-francisco-skyline.html

2 Likes

I’ve really been enjoying their architecture series. It’s a great way to educate young curious children about design.

2 Likes

Gawd, you’d think men would erect something better than a penis shaped building.

*The nearest city to me also features a large phallus shaped building. And I realize after my third edit you really can’t leave it at “features a large phallus”…

1 Like

I noticed the little row of 3-story buildings along the front protecting their property values against development. Does the set come with any NIMBYfigs? oooooooooohhhhhhh

2 Likes

" dominated by the giant Salesforce tower, atleast until the Millenium tower falls into it"

No problem…

2 Likes

Could LEGO be testing the waters of an adult toy line? Sexual Technic; the slogan could be, “If you build it…”

Nah.

Have you met men?

“God, this skyline is beautiful. But you know what would make it even better…?”
WHOMP! "Mah DICK!"

6 Likes

I thought that was officially being named The Suppository?

1 Like

Three buildings? That’s your idea of a skyline? I think they were just trying to make the one in the middle look bigger.

If this was Fark or Reddit we would already have Sauron’s Eye up top.

3 Likes

6 Likes

'round these parts I think it would be HAL 9000.

1 Like

That “San Francisco skyline” is about as accurate as the backdrop from the rooftop scene in Tommy Wiseau’s The Room, which is to say, not at all… It’s more like a collection of San Francisco landmarks all smushed together and at wildly different scales.

Where can I buy one? (rhetorical - I see the link)

The golden gate bridge is severely misplaced if this was intended as accurate. you’d see POFA, maybe the temple on California St. and just the tip of the Salesforce bldg?

2 Likes

And you definitely wouldn’t see the painted ladies…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.