The Liteband Flex headlamp casts bright LED light over 210 degrees – and it weighs less than 3 oz.

Originally published at: The Liteband Flex headlamp casts bright LED light over 210 degrees – and it weighs less than 3 oz. | Boing Boing

Hmmm. $14.99 over at Amazon although you probably don’t want me posting competing vendors. Guess you can kill this post easily enough.

2 Likes

1 Like

What’s the point in such a wide field? Just because it matches the human visual field doesn’t mean you’re going to get much use out of the light at the edges of the field. I sometimes use a headlamp for hiking and those have a much narrower angle–the darkness off to the side doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Wide field light is useful for close-up work on/under cars, tight spaces, etc.

2 Likes

I’ve been using one for a year. Excellent for working on things like surround sound wiring. It also is great for filling in light on devices I’m building on my electronic bench. Even though I have good lighting on my bench it still helps remove shadows. As I age I find the more light sources the better. YMMV

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.