The Lover app could revolutionize your sex life in the best ways possible

Originally published at: The Lover app could revolutionize your sex life in the best ways possible | Boing Boing

What does a copy of Cosmopolitan cost these days?

11 Likes

I don’t see how this could go horribly wrong in the case of a data breach.

Where’s Cory when you need him?

12 Likes

Wouldn’t the best possible piece of sex advice be: "First thing, put the damn phone down and stop looking at it!"

10 Likes

“your sexual sherpa” - So… someone carrying a bunch of heavy shit for me so my white ass can despoil their sacred mountain with my trash, poo, and capitalism? Kinky.

8 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

No thank you

4 Likes

Why not take a page from the poly community, and create a “user’s manual” for yourself that details your needs, wants, hangups, limitations, etc.?

How is this app anything other than a canned version of that process which might eventually allow some venture capitalists to get slightly wealthier?

3 Likes

Does it come with a Groinal Attachment?

1 Like

4 Likes

What is this “sex life” you speak of?

1 Like

“First-time users of the app are greeted with a comprehensive assessment quiz aimed at helping to figure out who you are as a lover and what you need to take your sex life to the next level.”

Lol. I already know the answer to this. A partner. A partner is what I need to take my sex life to the next level.

11 Likes

Kinda surprising that their UI shows the person’s gender, but not their sex.

1 Like

IIRC, that ‘app’ didn’t work out so well for Julie Mao…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.