The Many Faces of John Delaney at the Democratic Debate

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/31/johndelaney-faces.html

6 Likes

Lack of upgrades to their CGI?

15 Likes

i can’t place what it is about him. Can someone be EXTRA bald? Like, actually stealing hair from anyone standing too close?

10 Likes

Dorf on Politics.

9 Likes

I was thinking Mr. Peterson (from the Bob Newhart show) but that works too…

1 Like

Do you think he’s playing his gif game as hard as Hillary did with the balloons?Otherwise he’d be quite forgettable

Great start, but he has a way to go to beat this guy.

hqdefault

5 Likes

and his campaign claims he got a surge of donations – my advice to him is pack your bag and go home.

4 Likes

Let’s see: before Delaney was a banker, he ran a health insurance company. What’s not to like about this in a Democratic candidate?

2 Likes

There’s always the possibility that these donations come from opponents of the democrats who are looking to continue the clown-car primary as long as possible…

3 Likes

The facial reactions out of context are pretty amusing. I don’t know much about the guy but my gut reaction is that he has no chill

1 Like

Going from one donation a day to seven is a surge. Operators are standing by.

3 Likes

This is what you call a schmuck.

I don’t really have a better word for him, I watched the debate and he just strikes me as a massive and cowardly tool. He has no spine in anything he says and constantly looks like he’s trying to get out of trouble for something.

I trust him about as far as I can flush him. His only purpose in life is to make everyone around him seem more qualified than him.

1 Like

On the plus side, he has more expressions than Tim Ryan, who only has “angry goldfish”.

2 Likes

John Delaney is a wart that’s read Ayn Rand. Fuck him sideways with Lee Atwater’s dead dick…

Some lizard people just can’t handle the hot spotlight, ironically.

SLITHER

5 Likes

The best face was Elizabeth Warren’s when the moderator pointed out that Delaney would be subject to her proposed wealth tax:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.