The Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters could make 300 million s'mores

Originally published at: The Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters could make 300 million s'mores | Boing Boing

2 Likes

The Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters could make 300 million s’mores

…and boy, would he be tired afterward.

8 Likes

So, what exactly is the average refractory period for a giant marshmallow man?

5 Likes

N’more!

5 Likes

When you see a headline like that, you know somebody must have gotten high.

Something I don’t care to know!

2 Likes

only a writer could take the numbers of a mathemetition and muck them up with things like feet. feet stink!

This just in! The Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man has been enshrined as an NFT - own 1/300 millionth of all marshmallows! and a sweet GIF!

1 Like

Hardly! Only if you yourself are made of marshmallow.

Ethically this is far superior to eating even (say) a whale made of marshmallow. One could argue that the Stay Puft man isn’t even sentient, putting his consumption at the level of eating a fungus.

3 Likes

Did they consider the internal void? There must be a (demoniacal) void or else Marshmallow Man’s legs would not have supported Marshmallow Man’s mass! …or does he have mineralized bones for rebar? (“ah, so physics not mathematics?” …well, engineering)

2 Likes

How many s’mores could you make from the Stay Puft Marshmallow man? Just one and, it would be enormous. More Graham crackers and choklit, stat!

1 Like

S’mores > communion wafers. Jesus served the wrong fingerfood at the last supper, and church attendance is probably down because of it.

2 Likes

It would veer into creepy when the he would have said “This is my body, my sweet tasty body. Yummy ain’t it?”

3 Likes

“Assume a spherical cow” seems to be a more appropriate approach to the problem.

It probably sounds better in latin.

2 Likes

I never have like marshmallows. Can I volunteer to be one of the 31 million people in the US who don’t get a s’more made out of dirty marshmallow scraped up off the streets of Manhattan?

2 Likes

But would that feed more, fewer, or about the same number of people as a 600-pound Twinkie?

2 Likes

That, I think, depends upon your idea of what it means to “feed”

1 Like

Isn’t that where the graham crackers are?

3 Likes

4Lx7

2 Likes

How much ch carbon does one capture in a Stay Puff Marshmallow Man?

2 Likes