The Mortal Kombat 11 official game play trailer is actually quite violent

As I get older I find myself less inclined towards violence as entertainment/spectacle. This trend, along with my not keeping up with the advancements in game graphics made that video an interesting watch. Admittedly, as much as I hated it, I couldn’t stop watching… I was curious just how gratuitous things had gotten.

I think I would’ve loved it at twelve.

2 Likes

Impaled with stakes of your own blood ripped from your own eye sockets and mouth, and then your brain crushed off the back of your skull, now that’s one I’ve never seen before. I have to give them points for creativity on that one, the face ripping montage was a nice touch too.

1 Like

It’s ok, but it’s no Itchy and Scratchy.

1 Like

thatsthejoke.jpg

There’s a great video analysis of the poor animation from the developer Netherrealm.

But hey, Sonicfox is really good at their games. This game has an interesting direction with how their meters work this time.

Well it aint called Marshmallow Kombat.

The Street Fighter movie is awful redeemed only by a dying Raul Julia’s awesome scene chewing performance and this:

Perhaps one of the greatest lines in cinematic history.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.